Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anyone have comments on Amari Ocean Hotel?

and_d

GF = Yes

Amari Ocean Hotel.pdf

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Did'nt like the location. More of a family joint and to many heads turn when you take in a BG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

I definitely don't want that so off the list of options...thanks!

I love families, especially the wives/girlfriends turning their heads and looking at me with disgust.  It makes me feel empowered, by giving them a dose of the real world, that their vaginas are expendable and easily replaceable for the price of a bottle of whiskey

50 minutes ago, Queef_Sniffer said:

I love families, especially the wives/girlfriends turning their heads and looking at me with disgust.  It makes me feel empowered, by giving them a dose of the real world, that their vaginas are expendable and easily replaceable for the price of a bottle of Whiskey. 

Lol I should share the same perspective since I'm a New Yorker too but not sure if I can manage that.  Perhaps after this trip I'll care less.   I know it's unavoidable regardless but don't want it to be the norm either

Location rooms and breakfast.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Location? It's on the beach road baht bus circuit so walk out of the front and jump on one. Getting back it is a lottery as to whether you baht bus is going to drop you off outside or shoot up Naklua. 

Excellent pool with a good swim up bar. 

We stayed in one of the executive rooms so had breakfast in the club room and jolly nice it was too. 

If you stay in the rooms with access to the club room cocktail hour they do lovely canapés and there's enough drink knocking around to sink a ship. 

Actually I think I lied about the room, we booked an executive room but got upgraded to a duplex suite which was fantastic. 

Archived