IGNORED

Best Beach Vills

cockney_fozz

Had a room booked at LK President and after reading reviews I decided to find another hotel.

I have provisionally booked Best Beach Villa, reviews are a bit mixed.

I like a decent location not too much noise.

Decent WIFI is essential, pool not high on the list but will use it. Although I usually pay for breakfast I rarely eat it, but when I do I like half decent food.

Cleanliness is a must.

Decorations dont bother me as long as they are clean.

Decent shower is important.

Your wxpiriences/opinions are very welcome. 

What is wrong with LK president?I thought it was decent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

From what I read on the whole yes decent, main problems appear to be, the location being the other side of Third Road apparently crossing this can be hairy.

Lots of Chinese tours, nothing against them but this is not my scene.

If you deathlay have stayed at either your comments will be appreciated, I can easily re-book President or another hotel.

15 minutes ago, cockney_fozz said:

From what I read on the whole yes decent, main problems appear to be, the location being the other side of Third Road apparently crossing this can be hairy.

Lots of Chinese tours, nothing against them but this is not my scene.

If you deathlay have stayed at either your comments will be appreciated, I can easily re-book President or another Hotel.

What's your budget and what location 

up to £65/night fairly central, say from Soi Diana to near Big C I am fairly flexible, if I have seen a posting on Best Beach Villa and to be quite honest the shower looks a bit scruffy, so I am back on the search.

I have previously stayed at Royal Twin, LK Renaissance, Areca Lodge,  

In my most recent model update, Best Beach Villa ranks as #76 of 372 properties and is in the top 1/3 of properties within 1 mile of the nightlife districts in Pattaya.

Rooms from 32 sqm to 96 sqm, with those better than "Standard" having an Ocean view.  Safes in rooms too.  Within 1 mile of Soi 6, but more than a mile from WS or LK.

LK President, while it does seem to cater to the Chinese tourist scene, comes in at #58 of 372, also in the top 1/3 of properties.  Only within 1 mile of LK, far from either Soi 6 or WS.  LK Royal Suite is #47 of 372 and within 1 mile of LK and Soi 6, top 1/3.

Royal Suite is definitely more centrally located if Soi 6 and LK Metro is your thing.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Try Season five at soi 5 . Currently I am staying at Bella Villa prima rooms are ok but for a few 100 baht more I would prefer Season five . Also Baan khunine on soi 2 is good .

Sent from my SM-A800I using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, westie1 said:

Lk royal suite is lovely

stayed there myself last Xmas 

IMG_0520.JPG

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

Thanks for this, it seems just what I like

22 hours ago, mustluvbuns said:

In my most recent model update, Best Beach Villa ranks as #76 of 372 properties and is in the top 1/3 of properties within 1 mile of the nightlife districts in Pattaya.

Rooms from 32 sqm to 96 sqm, with those better than "Standard" having an Ocean view.  Safes in rooms too.  Within 1 mile of Soi 6, but more than a mile from WS or LK.

LK President, while it does seem to cater to the Chinese tourist scene, comes in at #58 of 372, also in the top 1/3 of properties.  Only within 1 mile of LK, far from either Soi 6 or WS.  LK Royal Suite is #47 of 372 and within 1 mile of LK and Soi 6, top 1/3.

Royal Suite is definitely more centrally located if Soi 6 and LK Metro is your thing.

This is two suggestions for Royal Suite will be looking deep into this one.

Your information was very informative.

Thank you

1 minute ago, cockney_fozz said:

This is two suggestions for Royal Suite will be looking deep into this one.

Your information was very informative.

Thank you

No problem, and if you're looking for additional assistance or some more ideas, I'd be glad to help.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Archived