IGNORED

Hotel room with jacuzzi

Chefc15

Depends upon your budget, LK Renascence, Soi Diana, has 2 pent-houses at the top, a 2 bedder and a 3 bedder with outside spa.

12.jpg.d15be68c97d902ec81b03f8c0fc84a9a.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, GorGuy said:

Depends upon your budget, LK Renascence, Soi Diana, has 2 pent-houses at the top, a 2 bedder and a 3 bedder with outside spa.

12.jpg.d15be68c97d902ec81b03f8c0fc84a9a.jpg

What's the price of these rooms? Can't seem to find them on booking or agoda 

20 minutes ago, QUIM_SLAYER said:

What's the price of these rooms? Can't seem to find them on booking or agoda 

They do not advertise them. You would have to give them a call, email or walk-in.

I stayed in the 3 bedder a few years ago and I paid 12k baht a night.

I got the room (sorry, rooms) for 2 nights for a birthday bash - the manager told me I could have as many joiners as I wanted, so I made the best of it.

Really large place and good bedrooms. Big Kitchen, fully equipped, plus big lounge.

If you have someone on the ground they could go in and have a chat to the manager.

52 minutes ago, GorGuy said:

They do not advertise them. You would have to give them a call, email or walk-in.

I stayed in the 3 bedder a few years ago and I paid 12k baht a night.

I got the room (sorry, rooms) for 2 nights for a birthday bash - the manager told me I could have as many joiners as I wanted, so I made the best of it.

Really large place and good bedrooms. Big Kitchen, fully equipped, plus big lounge.

If you have someone on the ground they could go in and have a chat to the manager.

Sounds excellent! Might try and get this place with my mates for 2 nights next time I'm there. Thanks! 

I do have a lot more photos of this place, with so many photos  not easy to find them all.

They also have spa baths in the bathrooms, and very good sofas.

On 5/29/2017 at 11:12 PM, steak&co said:

We are not a hotel, a guesthouse but we do have 3 Jacuzzi rooms for only 1,200 baht per night in June (suitable for 3 persons), no joiner fee's etc.  Two of the jacuzzi rooms (104,204) have balconies. All guests receive 10% off at Smokin' Joe's BBQ & Steak & Co.  Standard rooms from 700 baht a night and monthly rates available. The rooms have their own separate and secure street entrance. 

To Book

www.chinagardenpattaya.com

Is there an extra charge for 2 or more ladies brought back to the guesthouse?

Hunter

2 hours ago, P.A.A.G. Hunter said:

Not as far as I can recall from previous stay!

i booked china garden through Agoda. curious since Agoda seems to show the same rooms still availeble. i take it takes a few days before th listing is gone for that day or?

3 hours ago, Ahrakeen said:

i booked china garden through Agoda. curious since Agoda seems to show the same rooms still availeble. i take it takes a few days before th listing is gone for that day or?

Agoda will email us the details and we will confirm the booking, Yuri the manager usually responds within 24 hours. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2017 at 2:00 PM, GorGuy said:

spa.jpg.e49c0af2384a7aa770133cd528624ff7.jpg

is this also at the Renaissance?

6 hours ago, Mishko said:

is this also at the Renaissance?

This one is viewtalay6 (VT6)

Next to central Festival shopping mall on 2nd road.

viewtalay6.com Lady's name who rented it to me, Wannasa (Sa) +66 97 043 7369

or +66 38 415 106

15 hours ago, GorGuy said:

This one is viewtalay6 (VT6)

Next to central Festival shopping mall on 2nd road.

viewtalay6.com Lady's name who rented it to me, Wannasa (Sa) +66 97 043 7369

or +66 38 415 106

It may be a hidden gem cause I don't see it advertised through either Airbnb or Agoda.

Do you think one is able to obtain a discounted price through these sources, rather than via the main site?

On the latter, they only offer it by months, and I need it only 3 weeks. Damn it.

10 hours ago, GorGuy said:

I will send you a PM

Received. Thanks for the advice.

12 hours ago, GorGuy said:

I will send you a PM

Would also appreciate a P.M. please with details. Thanks

On 18/06/2017 at 2:34 PM, johnnymoss56 said:

Iam staying in lk the Empress beach road they have jacuzzi

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I booked the jacuzzi seaview for Nov. What are your thoughts on Lk the Empress?

Does anyone have any info on Titanic Residence/hotel?  Air bnb shows that they have decent looking rooms with Jacuzzi.  Problem is when googgling it, im getting a couple different addresses and they dont have a website?  Address on google seems close to action while the other on their facebook (on pratamnak) seems a little out of the way for My taste.  Knowing the location would help with my decision.  I usually stay at VT6 through honeys or DW.  DW has a jacuzzi/balcony room but at 3800 baht its out of my comfort zone.  

I booked the jacuzzi seaview for Nov. What are your thoughts on Lk the Empress?

The room was great,it overlooked soi 12,btw if you want to take more than 1 girl to the room,just take them through the mini-mart on soi 12..if the girls are not standing up your sweet,the pool area is good also..

I mean if the girls at the reception desk are not standing up they cannot see you get in2 the lift..

5 hours ago, johnnymoss56 said:

The room was great,it overlooked soi 12,btw if you want to take more than 1 girl to the room,just take them through the mini-mart on soi 12..if the girls are not standing up your sweet,the pool area is good also..

Thanks for the heads up.

Penthouse hotel suites have huge jacuzzis in rooms. Check it out on Oyster.com 

Room rates for a jacuzzi room are between $80-120 usd a nite. I'm staying at the Babylon Suite in January (122 a nite). Never been but the pics look cool.

Just beware. A lot of vets seem to really dislike the place. My friend who goes annually swears by it though which is why I'm taking the plunge for my first time. Check oyster.com out though. Gives a good overview and let's you know the pros and cons with plenty of pics.

Screenshot_20170712-080911.png

Screenshot_20170712-080924.png

22 minutes ago, steelers50 said:

Penthouse Hotel suites

Quote from tripadvisor and the reply from the hotel is interesting. 

“i will never stay this hotel again”
Reviewed 5 September 2010

booked this hotel to spend some time with girfriend and had her friends visit and was forced to pay 600 baht for them to be able to visit when i refused they sent 6 guys to door and threaten us if we did not pay. the bed had bedbugs or fleas, probably from all the cats that roamed around the hotel and wander into your room while the cleaners are cleaning. The internet was terrible the tv was fuzzy and poor reception on most channels. Was noisy all night from the cubs underneath so dont expect any sleep unless you pass out drunk. gym that was closed during the middle of the afternoon

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
    • Value
    • Rooms
    • Cleanliness
    • Service
Helpful?
 14 Thank aussiedaniel
gray_flag.png Report
Ask aussiedaniel about Penthouse Hotel
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
PenthouseHotel, Manager at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this review, 7 September 2010
This is the gentleman who liked it so badly, that after staying two nights, he asked if he could stay a third to which we reluctantly agreed, a Jacuzzi Room at THB 2,291 nett including complimentary Breakfast Health swing, 42 inch T/V AND Wi-Fi, and which had Only been refurbished the week before in line with our "constant update policy".
Not content, with just TWO Joiners (companions) for the night, on the last night, he decided that THREE (companions) would be more appropriate to his lifestyle, making a total of four people in a DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ROOM.
He tricked the Reception into believing that he would indeed comply with our regulations and was able to to spirit the third companion to his Room with a ploy of "ordering ice".
When he was so advised that the third joiner would be chargeable, he became unruly and rude to the Thai Staff present and then, reluctantly paid the required fee (for the third additional joiner (companion) only, as per our published Hotel Regulations).
On checking out, the following morning, he expressed happiness with his stay !
He obviously took advantage of the FREE Internet in his Room to make this bogus report whilst no doubt under some form of influence!
It is indeed somewhat strange to understand why this gentleman should so adamantly require an extension of his stay with us and yet at some time fabricate such obvious untruths.
The facts speak for themselves, and I have made apologies to the Thai Staff on his behalf, as such behaviour is not acceptable, certainly not in the Land of Smiles!

One would have thought that a place like that would let you have as many tarts back as you like. 

I think people are more opposed to 1) Penthouse's business practices - take a look at their direct booking RULES and regs regarding cancellation, etc; 2) property maintenance, and 3) general attributes of the surrounds (fire safety, etc).

This is a place that is probably great if you have no issues whatsoever, but could have a visit go downhill quickly because of ownership's abrasiveness.

For me it's too damn gaudy - expensive on top ...

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Really don't want to come across as a Penthouse Shill, especially since I have never stayed there so I can't speak from personal experience. However I had very specific room requests and unlike other hotels, each room is slightly different. I have communicated with them roughly 20 emails and they have been nothing but polite and helpful in accommodating exactly what I want. Even when changing room assignments and booking dates. I realize things can change quickly once your there, but as for now the staff has really impressed me with their patience in answering all my questions and doing their best to accommodate me. I hope my trip goes as smoothly. Would suck if things went south once i arrived as I'm booked there for 18 nites. Fingers crossed. I'm optimistic though or I wouldn't have booked it. And I wouldn't call the rooms gaudy. To me gaudy means more opulent. I'd use the word sleazy, which suits me just fine :-)

23 minutes ago, steelers50 said:

Really don't want to come across as a Penthouse Shill, especially since I have never stayed there so I can't speak from personal experience. However I had very specific room requests and unlike other hotels, each room is slightly different. I have communicated with them roughly 20 emails and they have been nothing but polite and helpful in accommodating exactly what I want. Even when changing room assignments and booking dates. I realize things can change quickly once your there, but as for now the staff has really impressed me with their patience in answering all my questions and doing their best to accommodate me. I hope my trip goes as smoothly. Would suck if things went south once i arrived as I'm booked there for 18 nites. Fingers crossed. I'm optimistic though or I wouldn't have booked it. And I wouldn't call the rooms gaudy. To me gaudy means more opulent. I'd use the word sleazy, which suits me just fine :-)

Just saying, to Webster it means tasteless - which was what I was getting at ... sleazy would also work, I suppose :)

gaudy_gross.JPG

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Archived