Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need Recommendations for Hotels - 5/30 - 6/17

George36

Presently staying at LK The Empress in jacuzzi/king bed at $70 a night. Sent in request and they ignored request. Stuck me in great room but cannot open shades as office building looks into room. Great hotel. No communication.

Mentioned that I might extend another 19 days and no response. Just sign in and go away.

Looking for a place with ocean view for privacy, balcony and amenities like the LK The Empress. Do not want to do condo rental as I use room service and like when breakfast is included.

Cannot believe LK group is not interested in about $1400 In income. Oh well, will walk as a result.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mate - You say you have 'sent in a request'...was this by email? If your staying there and haven't spoken to the front desk face-to-face, then try that, better than email. Betters still, ask to speak to the hotel manager. Tell him you love the hotel, but want to change your room and extend your stay - also tell him you want to email his boss to tell him how great the Empress is...they might even comp you an upgrade.

Thais can be a little vague during communication by email , 

sometimes I wonder if they feel they are losing face if they can't quite understand what is being said in English , so they put it aside rather than go for help, 

i would go and speak to them face to face , it's hard to imagine they don't want your business 

You tube (and this section of course) is a good source of info to find out which hotels have a good sea view in Patts.

Check out the Serenotel on Soi 10. It's beachfront and new. Their deluxe Sea view rooms have a view however the room sizes are about half of the LK Empress according to Agoda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LK The Empress does not have a room for the complete 18 days remaining.

Modified this post as Tik came through and I rented this place this morning for rest of my stay. Thanks Cerberus for your assistance.

http://www.dancewatchers.com/vt6_24-941.html

Btw, visited Vt6 and found that they have rental units and office just like a hotel. They gave me the key and I was able to view some rooms.

It is scary that far up. I am afraid of heights. The place has two balconies.

Footnote: I don't drink, take drugs and I am not depressed. I will probably never go out on the balconies.

If you hear I jumped, don't believe it. I will have been murdered. Lol. [emoji5][emoji5]

Call into the ground floor of VT6 building. Their are other renters who will show you the rooms 

I walked into VT6 over Christmas and both Honey and one of the other agents downstairs (Condo 6??) were very happy to show me condos.

You could always stay in the Penthouse Suite at the Hilton ;-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Call into the ground floor of VT6 building. Their are other renters who will show you the rooms 

Will do that first thing this morning. Thanks.

I walked into VT6 over Christmas and both Honey and one of the other agents downstairs (Condo 6??) were very happy to show me condos.
You could always stay in the Penthouse Suite at the Hilton ;-)

Thanks for the reply. Hilton is one on my list to check today.

LK The Empress does not have a room for the complete 18 days remaining.

Tik came through and I rented a conso this morning for rest of my stay. Thanks Cerberus for your assistance. I confused them but all good now.

Btw, visited Vt6 and found that they have rental units and office just like a hotel. They gave me the key and I was able to view some rooms.

Archived