IGNORED

Bangkok hotel around nana

gmoule

Hi gents it's been 9 years since been to Bangkok and am there for a couple of nights in July. Any recommendations around nana or soi 11 For a hotel, has to be guest friendly,good pool and budget is upto around 3500pn,cheers 

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I enjoy going to Bangkok frequently and I have stayed in a few hotels around Nana.  I do like the Pachara Suites Sukhumvit  on Sukimvit alley 6 for a nicer hotel room with a nice pool, little gym and within walking distance of many good bars and clubs.  It is very reasonably priced, but you can check it out for yourself on line and see if it is something you might like.  It is guest friendly and they do check id's and there is only one main entrance for security.  I have stayed there 3-4 times in the last few years. 

40 minutes ago, Garbage said:

Not much in the way of a pool but a great location.for 3500 a night you can take your pick of hotels.check the Agoda map.

3 minutes ago, adammike said:

Not much in the way of a pool but a great location.for 3500 a night you can take your pick of hotels.check the agoda map.

Oh  i missed out that he needed a pool too :)

1 minute ago, Garbage said:

Oh  i missed out that he needed a pool too :)

You can use the pool in sister hotel. It's only a 5 min walk 

Dynasty Inn Grande on Sukhumvit Soi 6 might suit - perfect location just round the corner from Nana Plaza and the Skytrain...decent sized pool too

Not as close as you'd like, but I booked with On8 on Soi 8. Right inbetween cowboy and nana. Thermae 5 mins walk away.

thanks guys after looking at all the above ended up going with none and booked 1 bedroom apt in Adelphi suites on soi 8,£134 for the two night or about 6000bht

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Stayed in the Nana hotel for a few days in March Cheap, great location & nice pool. Very dated but clean.

Not sure how near you want to be, but I stayed at Golden Tulip Madison, Hip hotel, Palazzo hotel in Bangkok in the last few years...all pretty good experience and decent distance from Nana.

Here are their links:
https://www.agoda.com/hip-hotel-bangkok/hotel/bangkok-th.html
https://www.agoda.com/palazzo-hotel/hotel/bangkok-th.html
https://www.agoda.com/golden-tulip-mandison-suites/hotel/bangkok-th.html?cid=-218

Breakfast at Hip hotel was the best (among these hotels).

Be Safe, not Sorry!
Buy Home HIV Test Kits to check yourself or your partner. 

Logo JPEG small.jpg
Order now at www.testhivstatus.com

Convenient, Easy to Use, Reliable, with Total Privacy.
International Shipping.

Also Available: Test Kits for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.

Archived