Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nirun Condo

Alf.Tupper

Hello Gang

First post...Thanks for having me

Was just wondering what are people's thoughts on Nirun Condo lately?

I realise it has mixed reviews, but I'm not at all concerned about its more lugubrious or hedonistic reputation. I'm more interested in its geographical centrality to Soi Bukaow and more specifically the ease in which i could ride a motorbike/scooter to Soi Bukaow without running into Police stops, which seem to be myriad over the last few years.

Many thanks for any consideration

there is a short cut from nirun usually called monkey highway that passes maxx....something like that name..........  condo/bar and comes out to third rd near soi 21 that leads straight to buakaow joining near cafe pitini

the tough of the track would have no trouble covering that distance

2 minutes ago, striderman said:

there is a short cut from nirun usually called monkey highway that passes mixx  condo/bar and comes out to third rd near soi 21 that leads straight to buakaow joining near cafe pitini

Many thanks Striderman

perfect, I know the soi...soi chaloem Phrakiat or colloquially known as soi PP massage...thank-you sir

1 hour ago, striderman said:

there is a short cut from nirun usually called monkey highway that passes maxx....something like that name..........  condo/bar and comes out to third rd near soi 21 that leads straight to buakaow joining near cafe pitini

the tough of the track would have no trouble covering that distance

hehe...love the edit sir!...aye, i will be running that route shortly :) i'd go via bukaow to beach road heading to Walking Street, past the pier and up to Pratumnak through the park...quick few sets in the free gym by the police station then back again...

Not really spent much time around the Nirun Condo area, hence the initial question. Is the Nirun area around Soi Bongkot or am I mistaken?

yeah, i don't go there often but i have learned the short cut

1 hour ago, Alf.Tupper said:

Many thanks Striderman

perfect, I know the soi...soi chaloem Phrakiat or colloquially known as soi PP Massage...thank-you sir

If you revisit Googlemaps again and look a little further afield you might notice many sois are named Chaloem Phrakhiat, it is not exclusive to Soi PP.

They're named as such in honour of the royals.

If you're on a bike it doesn't matter so much. But crossing 3rd Road on foot can often be a pain, took me 15 minutes a few days ago. Fortunately I live on the Buakhoaw side. There's a definate price difference in accomodations once you've crossed that line.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

4 minutes ago, roger buttmore said:

If you revisit Googlemaps again and look a little further afield you might notice many sois are named Chaloem Phrakhiat, it is not exclusive to Soi PP.

They're named as such in honour of the royals.

If you're on a bike it doesn't matter so much. But crossing 3rd Road on foot can often be a pain, took me 15 minutes a few days ago. Fortunately I live on the Buakhoaw side. There's a definate price difference in accomodations once you've crossed that line.

Hello Rog

aye mate, stayed on soi PP several times and used to cross 3rd from there to buy those 'mentholly' smelling salt type, conical shaped 'air fresheners' :) from a local Thai store...crossing can be like the old video game, Frogger :)

Archived