IGNORED

Recommendations Please for 7-10 Days Stay Hotel vs Condo

Mockingbird

Updates: I booked my flight and the condo already. Thanks for all the feedback.

I'm going towards the latter part of August. Unfortunately, since none of my clients have confirmed anything at all, I can only do five nights. They owe me payment(s) as well as further details about our contract. God damn them for dilly-dallying. 

Wanted to try the Markland, but it is fully booked for my dates. So I chose the VT7 at Jomtien. Excited to try living at a new area.

I would like to scout the VT 5 as well as the Markland and any other condos for my month-long plan next year. Will hit up anyone who are renting them out during my trip in August to see what's available.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sixmonthnomad1815?sub_confirmation=1

I do videos about being a digital nomad, switching every six months between Malaysia and Pattaya, Thailand or other parts of South East Asia.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived