IGNORED

Hotel Suggestions for Pattaya Newbie?

james74

Hi All - I'm going to Pattaya for the first time in June and was hoping some of you might have some suggestions on hotels. My criteria are:

• Convenient location to Walking Street and other bar areas
  • Clean and reasonable size room (not tiny)
  • Girl friendly
  • Price: Up to U.S. $50/night - Planning on staying about 2 weeks so don't want to go too much higher
  • Good Wifi
  • A pool and gym would be nice but not necessities

If any of you have ideas, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I looked at VT6 and LK The Empress and, finally, booked the LK The Empress.  Short walk to catch Baht busses each way they are between 2nd and Beach.  Booked thought Agoda.

You might want to book something for a few days and then check out other hotels when you get there.

Number of hotels down soi 10,its great area,nice and central for most things!

sea me spring 

sea me spring too

sea me spring tree

The stay

Page 10

Theres more down this soi but these are popular and should fit most of your criteria!

I concur on Page 10, but if you need specific help, drop me a PM ad we can let the model do its magic ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

For that budget you could try @Mind residence, a short stumble from Soi 6 or a bus or 2 to walking st

Gym Pool, good size room very comfortable stay

Never say never

Have a look at Areca on Soi Diana.  Close to LK Metro area. About 20 minute walk to Walking Street (about the same from page 10). Has everything you want. I've stayed in the standard room twice and liked it and the area.

I onlly have two issues with Areca.

1) It has a shower over the bath rather tha  seperate

2) and having to cross 2nd road. I REALLY hate crossing 2nd road.

Over all it a good hotel in a good area.

Take a look at Markland.

Typical example well within your budget; https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/11727244

Pool and gym, Wireless Internet, twin hob, microwave, mini TOPS out front. 

Far more self contained than a bog standard hotel room. An older building, so be careful in selecting a room.

Archived