IGNORED

short term condo concerns

Mongster

i typically go the hotel route, but thought i would switch it up this time around and go with a condo. I am a bit concerned about doing so as i have seen a few comments about cracking down on rentals under a month. I am looking at 11 nights so not at a month. I am between VT6 through Dancewatchers or the base through airbnb. 

Should i have concerns or am i just worried over nada? I cant see how this in enforceable as renter can just fudge a contract and person just needs to say he is staying for a month and had an emergency and needed to cut trip short???

Really not an issue in Pattaya.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I've been renting my condos out to PA members, BY THE NIGHT, since 2012.

The number of issues: ZERO

Rent a centrally located Pattaya condo for one or two nights. Test it.

Compare it to a 'hotel' room. I DID and was convinced about how much better condos are.

I guess under 30 day lets are down to if the condo board turn a blind eye to them or vote to enforce the law on owners..

I'm sure that some buildings or developments will have far more full time residents than others and it would be those people who would object to short lets, if there were noise issues or other tenant related problems caused by them.

Places like VT6 obviously don't care and probably the same in easily the majority of centrally located ones.

Archived