Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

If money were no object...

acronyms

...what would your vote be for the most luxurious hotel in Pattaya?  I'm talking huge suite, private hot tub, stellar room service, etc. I know there are a lot of good and cheaper alternatives, but I'm curious about how high the bar can be set in pats.

I think this will be a difficult one to answer, as most of us haven't stayed in the Presidential suite of many 5 star hotels. The best I have experienced is a Junior Suite with sea views at the Royal Cliff. This was about 10 years ago and it was on expenses -  a business trip.

I have only stayed in Hilton's Executive plus and King Ocean suite. I would love to stay in their King Grand Ocean Suite. A 40k THB a night suite.

Lek hotel Soi12.. Just yell to the food stall if you want delivery to your room. Best to get lower floor room unless you can shout loud..You even get a free breaky and pool. Now that's luxurious.

38 minutes ago, fishy62 said:

Lek Hotel Soi12.. Just yell to the food stall if you want delivery to your room. Best to get lower floor room unless you can shout loud..You even get a free breaky and pool. Now that's luxurious.

What about a tent at the beach? 24 hours room services from McDonald's! Beach front seaview! :D

Archived