IGNORED

Confused about Booking

macca57

Hi Gents

Basically I want to book  a deluxe rooms for a  couple of weeks at Areca Lodge in June. However on the Areca hotel website where I usually books says no availability for my dates.

However when I tried Agoda it said deluxe rooms available for all my dates.

I would like to book but do not want to get an email from Agoda in a few weeks saying that it was an error and room not available. ..

Should I book?

From my understanding, Agoda etc. are allotted X amount of rooms to sell. Therefore they'll show up as already booked on the hotel's site, but they're still available through Agoda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Work the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

The hotel I stay a does it all the time (is fully booked on their website but has rooms on agoda). Once you book with Agoda you will be guaranteed the room.

I have even been at the hotel and wanted to extend my stay and they told me to go onto Agoda and do it.

12 Pints in Know it all

Might be an idea to email Areca directly deluxe are 1548 baht over that period with the ACE club. When you put in dates it maybe only 1 or 2 nights of that room are in your whole period fully booked and they might be able to work round it.

59 minutes ago, andy75 said:

From my understanding, Agoda etc. are allotted X amount of rooms to sell. Therefore they'll show up as already booked on the hotel's site, but they're still available through Agoda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Correct!!

and that happens with all booking sites.....So just book your room. No worries at all

And remember to keep the noise down at night whilst there, we might be on the same floor :NoNo3:55

Just go ahead and book mate 

It's Agoda quota booked rooms, don't worry it's standard practice.

Archived