IGNORED

DE Apartments Pattaya - NOT D Apartments

Faz28

Lads,

I've posted about this on newbie advice before I saw this section about pattaya accommodation! Probably the right place to post. New here, so I do apologize for the double up!

I've booked DE Apartments for 8 nights in September for £64(total) and was wondering if anyone has stayed before? Can't seem to find much info on the place online, so I'm hoping some of you fine gents have stayed or heard about the place! Booked it on booking.com and don't have to pay for it until arrival, so can cancel if need be. Link on booking.com is:

https://www.booking.com/hotel/th/de-apartment.en-gb.html?aid=318615;label=New_English_EN_GBIE_20480105185-3NpkgzSGQ0yVDD75xV2sngSM79836924025%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=285ccf0bee2f89d3ddedc734123e9cff;room1=A%2CA;dest_type=city;dest_id=900050893;m_occ=2

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I've been to Pattaya a few times but only ever stayed on Walking Street (Galaxy Suites & Secrets) & not really ventured out of that area on my previous trips. Thought this time I'd stay a bit further out and take in a bit more of what Pattaya has to offer & £64 for 8 nights was a little too good to pass up! Haha.

Any info would be appreciated and if any of you fine gents are going to be in Pattaya during early/mid September, we can meet up for a beer or two!

Much love,

Kris

seriously. £8 a night (344 baht) is likely to be a slum.

Haha well, the reviews on booking.com aren't too bad...but some first hand experiences from anyone here would be useful!

I had a look at one of the rooms before while staying at Mosaic apartment across the road (same owners) and while the rooms are decent....there is NO lifts so if you are on a higher floor and care about that then might be a problem...otherwise good value for the money and friendly staff.

Cheers mate! Out of curiousity, what was the Mosaic apartments like? Was thinking about staying there too, just thought £64 for 8 nights was way too good! What's the area like? Easy to to get round to Walking Street etc? Is it on the Baht bus route? Let me know what you can, will be ever so grateful!

Kris

I had a look at one of the rooms before while staying at Mosaic apartment across the road (same owners) and while the rooms are decent....there is NO lifts so if you are on a higher floor and care about that then might be a problem...otherwise good value for the money and friendly staff.

Cheers mate! Out of curiousity, what was the Mosaic apartments like? Was thinking about staying there too, just thought £64 for 8 nights was way too good! What's the area like? Easy to to get round to Walking Street etc? Is it on the Baht bus route? Let me know what you can, will be ever so grateful!

Kris

Cheers mate! Out of curiousity, what was the Mosaic apartments like? Was thinking about staying there too, just thought £64 for 8 nights was way too good! What's the area like? Easy to to get round to walking Street etc? Is it on the Baht bus route? Let me know what you can, will be ever so grateful!

Kris

Cheers mate! Out of curiousity, what was the Mosaic apartments like? Was thinking about staying there too, just thought £64 for 8 nights was way too good! What's the area like? Easy to to get round to walking Street etc? Is it on the Baht bus route? Let me know what you can, will be ever so grateful!

Kris

Mosaic is definitely much nicer! Stayed in one of their apartments for 2 years!

Mosaic is definitely much nicer! Stayed in one of their apartments for 2 years!

Thanks! Appreciate it.  Will think about switching as I don't have to pay for the apartment until arrival anyway and got time to think. Hopefully it isn't too far from the action?

Thanks! Appreciate it.  Will think about switching as I don't have to pay for the apartment until arrival anyway and got time to think. Hopefully it isn't too far from the action?

You are less than 10 mins walk to Soi Diamond entrance from 2nd road. BTW, there is no reception to leave girls ID or security outside your apartment so will need to be someone who is experienced or very careful at picking up the right girls! Though i guess you can get your girl to leave her ID with the nighttime guy at the reception across the road at Mosaic.

You are less than 10 mins walk to Soi Diamond entrance from 2nd road. BTW, there is no reception to leave girls ID or security outside your apartment so will need to be someone who is experienced or very careful at picking up the right girls! Though i guess you can get your girl to leave her ID with the nighttime guy at the reception across the road at Mosaic.

Sounds good mate! Thanks for the advice & I'll make sure to get the girls to leave ID with reception at the Mosaik. 

Sounds good mate! Thanks for the advice & I'll make sure to get the girls to leave ID with reception at the Mosaik. 

Just make sure that they are GIRLS in that area! :GoldenSmile1:

344 baht seems so so cheap . i would not stat in such a price point spot in pattaya .

i would choose a farang operated guesthouse and be happy to pay 600/1000 baht or a little above and have a little security at least . 

any issues and you can talk to the owner , unless he is a complete knob he will listen and help / 

Just make sure that they are GIRLS in that area! :GoldenSmile1:

It's a gay area, not a LB area.

But it has good proximity to Walking St, so good for gogo mongers too.

It's a gay area, not a LB area.

But it has good proximity to Walking St, so good for gogo mongers too.

LB is not gay? LOL

Archived