IGNORED

Newbie advice

Chiefam

Hi everybody, first post but an avid thread follower...

I'm looking to book a last minute trip to Pattaya arriving on 1st March, however looking for a hotel seems like an incredibly difficult task. Having searched Agoda, and with a bit of research I've looked at all the most popular hotels. I do like a little bit of luxury in a holiday hotel, as travelling a lot with work, hotels can sometimes feel like a chore, so nice room, comfortable bed, quiet(ish) area, good breakfast..clean etc. However having searched and searched, all of the recommended hotels seem to be full (I thought this was meant to be the quieter season?), so are Areca Lodge, baraquda, Hilton etc are either full or charging a premium....

Can anyway offer any advice on what options they would choose? My dates are 1-19 March

Agoda reserve a certain amount of rooms from each hotel ( I dealt with them when I worked for Secrets) When those reserved Agoda rooms are all taken the hotel will show as full. They're not. Just sold out of the Agoda rooms.

My advice would be just book a couple of rooms to start with and then take a look around town to book another hotel once you get here.

There's tons of rooms going at the moment.

See you soon.

Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Have you tried LK Metropole, LK Royal Suite and LK Royal Wing? I have stayed at all 3 and can recommend each one. All central with good rooms. LK Metropole could be classed as potentially noisy due to it's location but never affected me as I was in the gogos during the night then got an undisturbed sleep when the gogos close and music stops, swimming pool is not the best but acceptable for lounging.

Centara Nova is a fantastic hotel. Still central location but slightly away from the the main roads. 60baht motorbike taxi gets you everywhere you want to go when drinking, rent a scooter for 200baht a day for getting about when not drinking. 

hotels.com has a good reward scheme, 1 free nights stay is added to your account for every 10 nights booked. 

7cc254e39afce16b27773fa364126992.jpg

Seems like a problem with the app. It could be because it's more then a certain amount of days that's why the search engine doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jus split ur bookings into 2 and it will solve ur problem.

07c296161f71d462a0610d64121839f7.jpg0f65747ab544a9ef9b6720481a4e89ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at the Areca Lodge website they have availability except 8,9,10,13 & 14 So you could book the first week there the same will apply to other hotels I would think, there will be availability but you might need to swap hotels.

Archived