IGNORED

Assist an newbie on his first trip

liger79

Yes i read your comments in the thread on the Adelphi that i started,its an hard choice to make sometimes.As i mentioned in that thread i had D hotel in my sights but finally plumped for Adelphi,and im increasingly glad i did,it does look nice!

Going to check into Adelphi in a couple of hrs. Will report back.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If you decide Areca Lodge and you are staying more than 5 days it is worth looking at joining the ace club 10% off food & non alcoholic drinks and discounted room prices if you book direct, when I stayed cheaper than Agoda.

Guesthouses don't have receptions and so the girls don't have to hand in their ID before you take them upstairs my advice to a newbie would be somewhere that takes the girls ID card which is most hotels with a reception it may keep the girls in check just a little. You also can leave the key at the reception while you are out so no chance of losing it.

Guesthouses don't have receptions and so the girls don't have to hand in their ID before you take them upstairs my advice to a newbie would be somewhere that takes the girls ID card which is most hotels with a reception it may keep the girls in check just a little. You also can leave the key at the reception while you are out so no chance of losing it.

Did I read somewhere that hotels won't allow a lady 18-21 stay.?  

How far out do guys book they hotel, do you sort the flight first and then price watch the room. or just get it all over with. I see the Agoda link from here says the price can go up and down so check it regularly for best price while booking.com is more static.

When i started looking up this forum I spent most of my time figuring out how to pick up girls, where to go, all the fun stuff. Only when I booked the flight ( which had increased from 515 to 555, I thought 555 was a good sign) that i realised I knew nothing about hotels, visa, travel jabs etc.   :Crazy1:   I'm sure after this trip things will become easier.

How far out do guys book they hotel, do you sort the flight first and then price watch the room. or just get it all over with. I see the agoda link from here says the price can go up and down so check it regularly for best price while booking.com is more static.

When i started looking up this forum I spent most of my time figuring out how to pick up girls, where to go, all the fun stuff. Only when I booked the flight ( which had increased from 515 to 555, I thought 555 was a good sign) that i realised I knew nothing about hotels, visa, travel jabs etc.   :Crazy1:   I'm sure after this trip things will become easier.

Book Diana oasis

It's as simple as that .. one less thing to worry about

I've got everything you need and way less than your budget..more to spend outside..have a look at my link.

Cheers

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Going to check into Adelphi in a couple of hrs. Will report back.

Adelphi is a good alt to Areca. Slightly less accessible. One will need a moto from 2nd road as you can't really walk down with a girl in high heels in tow.

Close enough to the gclubs and the lk agogos. Laundry and 7/11 close by as well.

Friendly reception and staff. Room is reasonable in size with a balcony. Guest friendly. Swimming pool is decent as well. Has an in-house restaurant .. although I don't think I'll sample that.

So ticks all the boxes for me.

Adelphi is a good alt to Areca. Slightly less accessible. One will need a moto from 2nd road as you can't really walk down with a girl in high heels in tow.

Close enough to the gclubs and the lk agogos. Laundry and 7/11 close by as well.

Friendly reception and staff. Room is reasonable in size with a balcony. Guest friendly. Swimming pool is decent as well. Has an in-house restaurant .. although I don't think I'll sample that.

So ticks all the boxes for me.

studboybkk can you post some pics of your room? Please that will. E helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

studboybkk can you post some pics of your room? Please that will. E helpful

667366fa765f0255d61378635c2d19e3.jpg

e749ab11d85a9f6fc1853014839ba129.jpg

b5a3c835ee1644ccc56354250cde4111.jpg

19d7abb55b53ec0739d72fcb338afb29.jpg

bae8ebb00b0691b530168582ff2f15f7.jpg

8411fcefe49b6ed3f62da69c7fbde736.jpg

Thank you mate looks clean and big need to consider for future trips

In the end I booked LK Renaissance.   Also booked the wrong dates.... What a fucking newb... But it worked out okay because had free cancellation and an extra day is now costing me 90 quid less.

In the end I booked LK Renaissance.   Also booked the wrong dates.... What a fucking newb... But it worked out okay because had free cancellation and an extra day is now costing me 90 quid less.

Good location very near LK Metro more relaxed area and easy access to Baht Buses on a Wednesday pop down to see AJ at Sex in the city 1700-1900 if you need advice and then get a baht bus to Walking Street.

Whitehouse condotel on soi 13, good modern rooms 1350 baht low season,

Archived