Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Leaving baggage at front desk after checking out

Dopeboyfresh

I check out of my hotel tomorrow but my flight is not till 8:40PM. I was wondering if it's recommended that I leave my suitcase at the hotel until I'm ready to head to the airport.

Which hotel? It should be fine generally. I've done it several times in Pattaya and other cities around the world and never had a problem.

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

Which hotel? It should be fine generally. I've done it several times in Pattaya and other cities around the world and never had a problem.

Bella Express hotel. I've done it in Marriott hotels but not smaller hotel like Bella.

You will probably find they have a separate room for bags left

Agree

You will probably find they have a separate room for bags left

Agree but i would also make sure that the bag is fully locked.

I had this problem in October , check out 12 , flight leaving at 9pm .

Looks be have it my lt companion had a car and she said I take care of you tomorrow.

I stuck my case in her car boot and she took me to her friends place for food and beers .

Anyway had a great time with her and her 2 friends . I gave her friends 1000 baht and bought the beers so they was happy . The lt girl even dropped me off at the airport .

I think she did end up getting about 3000 baht out of me tho .

It was a interesting day and the food looked horrid but was very nice .

The apartment these 2 woman shared was tiny as well , a real insite to Thai living that I'd never seen before .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as your not leaving a bunch of cash or jewelry in the bag i wouldnt worry about it. In most cases they just leave the luggage behind the desk IME. Think most front desk are trustworthy enough but still no reason to risk anything to valuable. 

I leave my suitcase which contains mainly clothing at reception. Never had a problem.

But I take my laptop bag and camera bag with me. Passport and money in the laptop bag.

Although hotels have luggage storage facilities,i like to pay for a late check-out if possible,i dont like sitting or wandering around all day in that climate,and then having a long journey home without taking a shower as late as possible.You`re flag on your profile says USA so thats along journey ahead,if its not possible for a late check-out maybe book a really cheap room for a few hours!

Although hotels have luggage storage facilities,i like to pay for a late check-out if possible,i dont like sitting or wandering around all day in that climate,and then having a long journey home without taking a shower as late as possible.You`re flag on your profile says USA so thats along journey ahead,if its not possible for a late check-out maybe book a really cheap room for a few hours!

Same here or pay for an extra night and leave early.

Same here or pay for an extra night and leave early.

After some aged rum? Got same interest myself mate, the gods gift to mankind  :GoldenSmile1: 

Same as above, never had a problem doing this. Just make sure you have padlocks on the zippers of your bags.

Archived