IGNORED

W14, Sea me spring too or intimate hotel

tobeornottobe

Depends ... budget?  where do you want to spend your time?  Is convenience important to you?  Give us some more details :)

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Does Intimate hotel have an age limit?  I recall reading on PA that they will not permit guests under 20.

Even though it is a rare occurrence, I think I have BF'd a couple of 19 year olds before, so that's pretty much a deal breaker for me.

W14 will charge extra if you bring back more than 1 girl ,, I think it is 500bt.

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

1. Sea Me Spring / Too / Tree. Convenient to access almost every area in Pattaya

2. W14. Very convenient for WS but not too much else

3. Intimate. Don't rate it at all

I would go with Sea me spring great location of soi 10 make it easy to go to Soi6 or Walking Street by walking just a simple 50 feet left or right and hoping on a bath bus. I dint mind LK Metro 5 min walk cheaper barfines not as commercial as Walking Street but i didn't fill like it had very good quality only Lady Love and i think it was ninja had girls worth the time the others had one or two maybe. Now i didn't barfine from either this was just as a spectator.

I have stayed at both, was happy at both, and both are good options.  In order of preference:

1. Intimate

2. Sea Me Spring Too

I cannot rate W14 because I've not stayed there.

Personally, I prefer the Soi 7/8/9 and Soi Buakhao area for location.  For me, WS area is just for late night, Soi Buahkao area is more "livable".

• 4 weeks later...

Have stayed in all three at various times.It's gotta be worth giving W14 a go for a few days.New hotel, thought it was very nicely done out.Step outside the door you are in Walking St.Found it pretty quiet at night too, no complaints at all.

W14 is nice for what it is. I often recommend it to people who want a step up from the Secrets Guesthouse or the Walking Street Guesthouse.

WSG is a GREAT place, but if you want a "hotel" then W14 is a decent alternative. I feel comfortable recommending it to people who insist on a hotel very close to WS. They are usually looking at Green View, P72 etc and it is certainly better than those.

That said, I would not actually recommend W14 per se - just as an alternative at the lower end of the price ranges in Walking Street.

To the OP - if you are a WS man then Intimate is a fair way away and Sea Me Spring Too is easier to access WS. Out of the three I would go for Sea Me Spring Too.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I definitely spend most of my time in walking Street, soi 6 is not my thing . Am I missing out not spending time in lk metro

IMO...yes....there are some incredible eye candy on LK Metro

Mr. WIFSUWO

Archived