IGNORED

Centara Avenue Residence Studio Accommodation

Hideaway

Just to let you know, The Hideaway Guest House is now managing two studios at The Centara Avenue Residence just along the road from The Hideaway. The studios are brand new, as is the whole complex and hotel.

Details can be found on our website. The studios can be booked directly with us by email. A deposit will be requested via Paypal.

Daily maid service from The Hideaway staff. We will meet you at The Hideaway and accompany you to settle in.

Minimum stay 7 nights.

Click below if you would like to check them out on the website.

Any questions feel free to reply here, and I'll get an answer up as soon as possible.

Studio

2pt3q6b.jpgn6u6tj.jpgv5vdaa.jpg

icpmqv.jpg2pzyww0.jpgvs13qs.jpg

Room looks good. A couple of questions:

- Is the wifi private or shared with the rest of the building and how fast is it?

- How many floors in the building and on which floor are they?

Also, your post says 7 days but the website says 10 days

Room looks good. A couple of questions:

- Is the wifi private or shared with the rest of the building and how fast is it?

- How many floors in the building and on which floor are they?

Also, your post says 7 days but the website says 10 days

Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy on the duration of stays. Will be altered to 7 days on the site.

At the moment the wifi is shared, and I will get a speed check done. But my customers so far have been streaming plenty. If there is any question of it being slow, I will put in a private wi-fi, (will probably do anyway).

One is third floor, one is eigth floor (top).

When reserving you can make a preference for a floor, but we cannot guarantee to provide. Sometime juggling has to go on. Both studios are almost identical, both with all mod cons.

Thanks for your post.

Any discount for a stay of a month? (Low season next year)

What size are the condos?

Thanks.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 months later...

Is this still being rented out? I can't access that page (http://www.pattayaguesthouse-hideaway.com/studio-apartment.html) anymore

We are no longer renting out the condo on a weekly basis, as when discussing with my lawyer, he pointed out that by Thai law condos can only be rented out with monthly leases.

So rather than leave myself open to big fines and a possible incarceration... I thought it wise to stop. I will be staying there myself.

I will ask a mod if this topic can be deleted.

Cheers..... the guest house is open though.....

On 3/4/2017 at 1:45 PM, PorkyHawkins said:

We are no longer renting out the condo on a weekly basis, as when discussing with my lawyer, he pointed out that by Thai law condos can only be rented out with monthly leases.

So rather than leave myself open to big fines and a possible incarceration... I thought it wise to stop. I will be staying there myself.

I will ask a mod if this topic can be deleted.

Cheers..... the guest house is open though.....

yes add new topic in  buy/sell/rent many looking for monthly me included

pm if you in the 15k range looking at 6 months low season 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/12/2017 at 7:54 AM, talung66 said:

yes add new topic in  buy/sell/rent many looking for monthly me included

pm if you in the 15k range looking at 6 months low season 

Thanks for your interest, I have actually put the studio on the market, but if I get no offers soon, may follow your advice, and would certainly PM you first.

Archived