Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boss suites

nivla

Have any BM's recently stayed at Boss suites which is located on 2nd road between soi 11 and 12.It is under new ownership and apparently had some refurbishment.Agoda is showing some great prices for this place and any info would be appreciated.....cheers

It is alright the back building has been updated but these rooms are the more expensive one's the main building rooms very tired and out dated. no staires so might get some moaning from your 1 night wife. It is a great location with a nice pool and my wife says the thai food is very good there

Have any BM's recently stayed at Boss suites which is located on 2nd road between soi 11 and 12.It is under new ownership and apparently had some refurbishment.Agoda is showing some great prices for this place and any info would be appreciated.....cheers

I booked for two nights at the end of the month to give it a try. You're right, Agoda did post some good low prices for this place given it's location, with a pool, etc.  I added the breakfast for $2 more per night.   I am going in with reasonable expectations given the low price.

I stayed there in December last year and it was very ordinary. I wouldn't stay again unless they have spiffed it up a lot.

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

It is alright the back building has been updated but these rooms are the more expensive one's the main building rooms very tired and out dated. no staires so might get some moaning from your 1 night wife. It is a great location with a nice pool and my wife says the thai food is very good there

cheers mate

I booked for two nights at the end of the month to give it a try. You're right, Agoda did post some good low prices for this place given it's location, with a pool, etc.  I added the breakfast for $2 more per night.   I am going in with reasonable expectations given the low price.

let me know how you get on mate.....and have a great holiday

Stayed there for 2 weeks in february. Good for the price, but could use a solid update. Had a room on the 4th floor in the main building (not sure if they had elevator, always used the stairs...good exercise hehe), a little old and worn, but still ok. Wifi and service from the staff was good. Might choose this again for my next trip, as the location is very good. Had no complaints about the stairs from any female companion :)

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there for 2 weeks in february. Good for the price, but could use a solid update. Had a room on the 4th floor in the main building (not sure if they had elevator, always used the stairs...good exercise hehe), a little old and worn, but still ok. Wifi and service from the staff was good. Might choose this again for my next trip, as the location is very good. Had no complaints about the stairs from any female companion :)

Maybe I am in the same room, also on the 4th floor. I agree with everything you said, only I think we have a different definition of "a little old and worn". To me, this place is SUPER old and worn.  Like, everything in this room could have been retired 10 years ago. It is your father's Pattaya hotel.

That said, I knew I was going to have to give up something for the very low price that I paid on Agoda. SUPER old and worn but also SUPER clean. The room is clean and I can see they have an army of cleaning staff that is really going at in inside the rooms as I walk by. Room is large enough and has a mid-sized balcony (most of the view is the back of the other building). Pool area looks outdated but also clean and fine.

It won't be my first choice but if ever I need to be in this central location and want a pool, I will conciser this if I get the low price again.

Archived