IGNORED

Worth booking a room in Soi 6

Heathclifflives

Hi guys, I'm planning a trip to Thailand soon. I was contemplating booking a hotel room right smack in Soi 6 so that I'll be close to the good stuff. Just wondering if anyone has any advice if that is a good idea or not. To my mind, close walking distance, easy trips back with a girl in hand seems like a good idea to me, just not sure if I've overlooked anything.

Any comments would be helpful!

Potential bar girl psychosis ... for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Some BM's love being in the heart of Soi 6.

Personally I couldn't do it,

I have enough trouble walking past a bar that a previous bar fine occurred as is.

"never shit where you eat"

Even a single soi away is slightly safer IMO

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I'd agree one street away is better. Girls see everything and watching you go in your hotel with different women all the time can create jealousy and it's associated problems. Discovery Beach or somewhere like Baboona give you far more discretion while a few steps from Soi 6.

If you dont think about it too much, "one street over" sounds great . Except with that plan, you could easily be on Soi 6-1.

Probably get plenty of action there for sure.  But man, that would be some surprise if a newbie followed that advice..... :GoldenSmile1:

My past 4 trips I've stayed at the KYO House on Soi 6. I did bar fine from Lucky Love next door which did mean a girl I'd spent time with giving me grief some days if I took other girls back but just laughed it off and she worked at a Soi 6 bar so knew the score.

Find it really good place to stay, lots of bars and girls, different places to eat, laundry and 7-11s close by. Lots of Moto taxies to go visit other places, easy to get baht bus to and from Soi 6 to Walking St etc. Not too noisy after about 1am because most of the bars are closed, after midday before the bars open so quiet until then, apart from the usual manao manao seller driving past.

I've stayed in a few different areas in Pattaya: next to Buddha Hill, Soi Lengkee, Soi Chaiyapoon, Walking St, Soi Diana, Pattaya Klang and Soi 6 is my favorite place to stay. Book yourself there for a few days and if you don't like it you could move to somewhere else close by like Apirl Suites.

good post and personally i won't want to stay in the same area i fuck no need to have a crazy bar girl looking for me.

I stay at the Queen vic

And use the rear entrance,= girls don't see who I take back

Also in the morning,when girl leaves,Soi 6 is a ghost town ,

Tigers 2017 premiers 

I've stayed at the Page 10 on Soi 10 the past 3 times and plan to again.  Pretty much puts you smack dab between WS and Soi 6.  Easy access to Soi Bukow also.  Nice hotel and resonably priced.

I will be staying on Soi6 during my Trip in jan 2017 end...I wanna experience Soi 6 in full bloom

Will finalize the hotel booking by mid-December...im still contemplating between SITC, Ruby and Victoria Inn

Archived