IGNORED

Place with a Sauna and Steamroom

Cheese74

Hi

Coming over for new year and first couple of weeks of January so choice of accommodation may now be limited I realise!

Looking for a place preferably with a Sauna and Steamroom as well as a pool on site.

Last trip went to Jomtien sauna and after a big night on the piss sweating out all the rubbish really does a great job of getting me back in the game for the following night, unfortunately its a total ball ache to get to and i'd never of found it without my mate, also thai motorcycle taxi guys dont seem to have a clue where it is either...

hence the fact i'd like to see if there are any decent mid-range priced places with the facilities on site so i dont have to try and endure the painful process of attempting to get there and back on a regular basis!

Any suggestions gratefully received

Cheers

City garden Condo has it.  Not sure you can find a room for a short stay for that period though.  (maybe on airbnb if you are lucky)

Instead of tracking all the way to Jomtien there is a sauna/steam rooms opposite Soi 6 on second road called ispa it has plunge pools and massage if thats your thing 250 baht and you get a bottle of water and some watermelon/pineapple upon entry.....added bonus there is a lot of bar girls go there, the eye candy is quite good 555  I go 2 sometimes 3 times a week when I am in town.

There is place in Nakula i forget soi i think soi 31 or 33, 7/11 on corner of soi.walk this soi about 50 yards and place is on left hand side,180 baht for sauna/steam you get a jug of water and watermelon/pineapple upon entry,they also have massage.This place ok if you are staying in that area.I use this place regular when in pattaya.

Lk Royal suite has a sauna, steam room and pool.  Steam room and sauna are quite small though and there is a chance you will have to turn them on yourself and wait for them to come to heat

Instead of tracking all the way to Jomtien there is a sauna/steam rooms opposite Soi 6 on second road called ispa it has plunge pools and massage if thats your thing 250 baht and you get a bottle of water and some watermelon/pineapple upon entry.....added bonus there is a lot of bar girls go there, the eye candy is quite good 555  I go 2 sometimes 3 times a week when I am in town.

Well when I get to Patters in November, I will certainly  give this place a try if its near Soi 6, love a sauna, and if there are bar girls there that's  even better . :GoldenSmile1:  :Bye5:

Well when I get to Patters in November, I will certainly  give this place a try if its near soi 6, love a sauna, and if there are bar girls there that's  even better . :GoldenSmile1:  :Bye5:

Go on a Wednesday when it is 50% ladies day...

Spoke to numerous girls there from WS,some will even chat you up  :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

There is a sauna, steam room, cool pools, and massage on Soi 3 as well. Only 200 baht.

There is a sauna, steam room, cool pools, and massage on Soi 3 as well. Only 200 baht.

Where is soi 3 ???? Pattaya or Jomtien ?????

Where is soi 3 ???? Pattaya or Jomtien ?????

Pattaya next to honey massage 2

Archived