IGNORED

Hotels for a solo traveller

jasper007

Up to you.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

I have stayed in the first three. Here are the Lottellee Winna pluses and minuses: 

April Suites + A very good 3 star hotel. Helpful staff, GF, nice (but small) roof-top pool/gym, modern rooms

- A few minutes walk to Pattaya central rd, up a bit of a dark alley

Nova Gold + The cheapest and best value 4 star hotel in Patts; plush rooms, very clean, nice staff, GF, small pool/gym

- Pool is 100% in shade, location OK for Soi 6 but not good for WS

@Mind + Upmarket apatrhotel, with nice rooms, pool and gym, handy for second rd and Soi 6

- Normally costs 50%+ more than the other hotels on your list.

Hope this helps. 

Thanx lottellee the only thing putting me off the April Suites and may seem stupid is the size of the balcony .i do like to sit on there and relax and watch the world go bye

Thanx lottellee the only thing putting me off the april suites and may seem stupid is the size of the balcony .i do like to sit on there and relax and watch the world go bye

Dont forget to by some condoms otherwise youll be kissing youre arse goodbuy.

Bella express would be a good idea but they may take pictures of your guest so Devils Den delivery is complicated. Near LK Metro I advise you premier inn (no limit guest policy)

Not just you - the husband stayed at Page 10, and his complaint was that the balcony was lovely - but had no chairs or table with which to enjoy it.

WTF do you do with it if you can't use it? :)

Thanx lottellee the only thing putting me off the april suites and may seem stupid is the size of the balcony .i do like to sit on there and relax and watch the world go bye

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Best balcony I had was at Sabai wing in the delux room. But you may not want a soi 1 location?

Not just you - the husband stayed at Page 10, and his complaint was that the balcony was lovely - but had no chairs or table with which to enjoy it.

WTF do you do with it if you can't use it? :)

Got to be honest mate, I really don't use balconies much. However from memory the (delux corner/end?) room at Nova Gold was a decent size.

Archived