IGNORED

Hotel Vogue

charl

Hi All

Just booked 2no junior suites here for beginning of November £365 for 10 nights with brekky which doesnt seem a bad deal but have never stayed here before , has anyone stayed here lately or know of anyone to let us know if its all ok as we have free cancellation option.

We picked this as we play golf with a society that we have done since 2009 and they meet just over the road in a bar in Lengkee , previous places we have stayed are either busy or too expensive like Areca lol

Thanks in advance

All I can tell you is second hand info from a guest who stayed there in August this year.

He left after two nights citing rooms not clean ,mould in bathroom,elevator too slow and fire station at rear of building kept him awake because of sirens going off.

Up to you .

All I can tell you is second hand info from a guest who stayed there in August this year.

He left after two nights citing rooms not clean ,mould in bathroom,elevator too slow and fire station at rear of building kept him awake because of sirens going off.

Up to you .

Thanks for the response we may have to rethink then

Thanks for the response we may have to rethink then

Try LK President opposite Lengkee on 3rd road

Personally, I would look at 24/7 in soi Honey (just around the corner).

Try Access Inn literally a stones throw away , showing on Booking.com for £202 for 10 nights at start of November (no paymeny upfront - pay at hotel)

Thanks for the responses guys , i have just line messaged a lady i have known for many years who is alas now sponsored and she is going round to check it out shortly after her gym session lol , i have stayed in many various ones in the area over the years but thought time for a change and we play golf with a society who are based in Lengkee so ideal , i mean not gonna be in there that long on a 10 day trip  :LOL2:

• 4 months later...

Walk pass this hotel on my last trip and I thought it looks pretty good.

Saw mixed reviews from Agoda and luckily did a search here.

I'll stick to soi honey area 555

Archived