IGNORED

Sea me tree.

vimto66

Well I certainly can't find it on Agoda

I found it ok,Its there!

I found it ok,Its there!

Yes I finally found it, Agoda's website is being a pain, for me at least, the search function isn't working. The box which you type in hotel name begins with ..... does naff all. I had to look at page after page until it came up

Anyway I've provisionally booked See Me Tree for May 2017. I'm in Pattaya soon so will check it out along with Areca Lodge and 247 Boutique before deciding which to keep

Yep - Sea Me Tree made it to Agoda - and is now in my model as well :)

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

I've booked Sea Me Spring Too since Page 10 wasn't available for the time frame that I'll be there on the first leg.  Depending on how it turns out, i'll either return or book Page 10 on the second part of my trip as I initially planned on staying there.

Mr. WIFSUWO

• 2 weeks later...

Currently at sms3. Rooms are smaller than sms2 and Page 10. Bathroom is much smaller in size.

To put into perspective, can't open the shower door a full 90 degrees. Shower door only opens about 70 degrees. Only 2 people will fit in shower unlike page10 which can fit 5 people.

Do not order American breakfast via room service the shit pictures are not deceiving. Got 1 rasher of bacon, 1 saucer of baked beans. Shouldve got Thai breakfast.

Hardware is new, WiFi is very stable and fast. Speed test round 17mbit. hotel seems empty though.

Which room type did you book?

Standard and deluxe appear to be the same based off the photos

Tried the pool out at all?

Have booked here for December so just just curious

Rooms will be the same, you pay more for a 'view'.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

All rooms are exactly the same. Paid small amount extra for view. Could take in the sea view and pattaya neon sign. Wasn't much more

Rooftop pool is much bigger as there is no gym. Directly looks across at sms2 and can see their gym. Has a rooftop bar with drinks etc. Looks nice and spacious.

hotel looks really empty. Stayed on the 8th floor, every morning house keeping would leave all the empty room doors open to air. Was just me and one other room closed for the entire floor.

I'm tempted to stay and try them out, but not sure I like their choice of decor and the rooms are not as large as at the original SMS which are huge, though a little battered these days.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I'd like to book at Tree, but they only have Queen size beds, and I'm planning on needing kingsize!   :GoldenSmile1:

The other sights that had it listed, only listed Queen beds, on Agoda, they list kings. 

Can anyone confirm?

It looks like Too had 40 Sq meter rooms, while Tree has 300.  

New verses smaller...  Sea view vs no sea view.  

Sms2 has bigger rooms than sms3. Sms3 hardware is new. House keeping was very good during our stay.

Couldn't tell u about the bed didn't take notice

The lost of space can be felt in the bathroom. Is really cramped. If u enjoy shower sex it's gonna be tight. U almost could stretch yr legs out from taking a shit and u could touch the shower door

Cheers for the mini review!

Have finalized my booking

Like the location

And most of my regular hotels choices are booked out for Christmas/new year anyways

Yep, all six of their room offers are the same size ...

Deluxe, Deluxe with Bathtub have Street View

Deluxe Sea View and Deluxe Sea View have (you guessed it) Sea View

Standard and Standard with Bathtub have balcony views of some sort

All are 30 sq meters (323 sq ft).

Это пропаганда.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

I've booked the Sea Deluxe Tree room for the last 3 nights of my next trip, still a few months away. Might yet switch to a different hotel as SMS Tree doesn't seem to have a proper chair at the desk and I'll need to do some work.

Apparently they have rooms with bathtub, which have a shower area anyway. I guess the shower areas in these rooms would be smaller than in the rooms without bathtub? But can't really see much from the pics on the booking websites

Could be a combo bath/shower (and probably is) but I'd have to look at my database for confirmation ....

Это пропаганда.

Archived