IGNORED

Sea me tree.

vimto66

Anyone know when `sea me tree` hotel is going to be open for custom,it might be already for all i know but theres not much info available,no website or anything that i can see.

I was there staying at The Stay. Drop by on Monday night asking for a name card so I can book them.

They gave me Sea Me Spring name card instead. Typical Thais. guess you need to email to them via sea me spring website.

I'm sure it's opened as there a banner with "Special Promotion" hanging in front.

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Maybe striderman could update us on this,hes taken plenty of pics during the construction work down soi10 over the last few months!

Maybe striderman could update us on this,hes taken plenty of pics during the construction work down soi10 over the last few months!

will take a walk wednesday now i have seen the task

ok todays recon mission to soi 10 as promised........... complete.

place has been soft open since 2nd sept and web site changes should be on line within the next couple of weeks.

meantime......

sept 28 014 (Custom).JPG

still doing bits n bobs

sept 28 015 (Custom).JPG

sept 28 021 (Custom).JPG

now when reception gave me this she mentioned no breakfast so although the card appears not to make any sense if u substitute "no bath" for "no breakfast" pretty sure that is the meaning ................but this being thailand no body in sea me tree who can write english wants to tell their boss who had these done that they are stupid and make them lose face. TIT

sept 28 020 (Custom).JPG

Thanks for that striderman,hopefully over the coming months we`ll have a few first hand accounts and experiences from BM`s.

The SeaMeSpring group and Sandy Spring never had a breakfast included or any kind of buffet as far as I know

But they do have a menu you can order room service from, which I prefer anyway

now when reception gave me this she mentioned no breakfast so although the card appears not to make any sense if u substitute "no bath" for "no breakfast" pretty sure that is the meaning

No breakfast  :What:

:Cry4:

• 2 weeks later...

You can book directly on their general website, but the rooms don't look very inspiring to me.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

You can book directly on their general website, but the rooms don't look very inspiring to me.

See me tree has a website?

Where have you seen pics of the rooms,i`d like to see them myself!

^ Just go to their regular website and make a trial reservation, rooms at Sea Me Spring 1-3 will come up.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

^ Just go to their regular website and make a trial reservation, rooms at Sea Me Spring 1-3 will come up.

Did just that,thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked the sea me tree for my Nov trip.

The room "Me Deluxe Tree"  costed me 1880 Baht all inclusive. The booking can be done thru the official website of Sea Me too, they have now given options to book at either the Tree or Sea 2...But, the Tree rooms and rates do not figure on Travel portals like Agoda and the likes ......So currently it is thru only there existing property websites .....

The problem with the sea me group is that they have only room services with no breakfast. I guess they have room service from the main sea me spring hotel . I have never used there services for food.

They have even removed the tea/coffee maker from the room. When you check in, they say that if you want to have tea /coffee the same is available complimentary at the coffee shop till about 11 Am. 

I have stayed at both Sea Me and Sea Me too on multiple occasions .I just like the location, room size,comfortable bed, security when the girls are brought in and the shower .......

I will post some pictures of the rooms at Sea Me Tree while I am there ....

Cheers ...

The rates on website show the full rack rate? How to get the member rate if pre booking

Just flash your member Card whilst checking-in, and the appropriate amount will be reduced.

I've done this several times.

anyway Sea Me Spring Tree is up on Agoda.com.

time to make your booking there Vim.

Well I certainly can't find it on Agoda

Archived