Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

S-One apartments on Soi Buakhow

popeyesretreat

Has anyone stayed here? I here it is for sale so I have no intention of pre paying for anything. 

Does anyone know what kind of Restuarant it has? Bar?

I have seen a few photos of rooms and they look a little better than average. No pool so that is a minus but right there in the action is a big plus

I will say I must have walked past 20 times and never gave it a second thought. 

PS,- I am looking for a 60 day stay, do they have a long term rate?

00y0y_k8DeYc1clmj_600x450.jpg

If you thought I was that advanced would you ask me if I understood?.” 

SN7tukw.gif

A couple of brothers owned it, Jimmy and Gary both from Liverpool and I believe it's been sold, not sure who to, they advertise their room rates on the door to the place, they do look reasonable, I don't know about monthly discounts.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Archived