IGNORED

hotels

mickey_Patts

Kindly suggest hotels in the range of 1200-2000B/night

with following-

1) guest friendly

2) separate shower (not with bath tub)

3) good shower pressure

4) preferably on beach road or on second road.

5) balcony

I will be travelling in November

Thanks 

The stay hotel situated down soi 10 meets all your requirements,and the location is superb,a minutes walk one way and you`re on beach road,and a minutes walk the other way you`re on 2nd road.

I stayed here fairly recently and im thinking of staying again next year!

The stay hotel situated down soi 10 meets all your requirements,and the location is superb,a minutes walk one way and you`re on beach road,and a minutes walk the other way you`re on 2nd road.

I stayed here fairly recently and im thinking of staying again next year!

Thanks for the reply.

i had a look on tripadvisor...are rooms in stay hotel better then sea me spring or Page 10?

Thanks for the reply.

i had a look on tripadvisor...are rooms in stay hotel better then sea me spring or page 10?

Never stayed at Page 10 or sea me spring, but have stayed at sea me spring too on the same soi,and what i can say is the stay`s rooms were better than sea me spring too!

What i also liked about the stay was the cleanliness,and the rooms were a nice size,you could do a lot worse mickey!

The stay is newer than the two you mentioned too!

Never stayed at page 10 or sea me spring, but have stayed at sea me spring too on the same soi,and what i can say is the stay`s rooms were better than sea me spring too!

What i also liked about the stay was the cleanliness,and the rooms were a nice size,you could do a lot worse mickey!

The stay is newer than the two you mentioned too!

ok, thanks a lot...will look into it when am finalizing my booking.....i actually want to stay on this soi only as from my last few trips i had stayed in Page 10 and sea me spring....and personally prefer this soi to other like soi-7 or 8...

Archived