IGNORED

Chada Thai House

you2

My review is not current. 2 summers ago this was my favorite place place in Pattaya in my budget. It was 1000 bhat,  (no joiner fee)  but recently was raised about 25%.. Quiet room with a very comfortable bed softer than most Thai hotels.. Do not know about wifi quality due to my loathing of technology while on vacation. No place to eat. Friendly management and good cleaning staff. There is no pool ,but I believe they have an agreement with a nearby hotel for complimentary pool use.

It is located in the Soi next to THE AVENUE MALL about 50 yards beyond TIMS Boutique hotel.. Short walk to 2nd Road, but beware soi dogs. There is a small Thai House next to the hotel whose occupants do not control their vicious small dogs. If one tries to bite your ankle on your return from a bar hop give it a kick for me..

If the price is right the central location makes it a good choice.

• 2 weeks later...

I am staying there at the moment. I really like the location and not had any problems with dogs. Wifi is good most of the time but does drop out at times.

Nice to have a balcony although they are not that private as there are locked gates between each rather than a wall. There is a huge tree outside but it helps keep the balcony in shade and relatively cool.

There is a big construction site next door too but there is no activity at the moment.

Entry is by a key card late at night. There is usually someone still around but they are often asleep so no I.D.requests from late visitors (I haven't taken a girl back for daytime fun yet).

Good price for a full service hotel but as noted in earlier post no pool. Staff seem friendly enough although I haven't had much contact with them.

• 2 weeks later...

I,ve stayed there twice clean rooms, quiet soi. i stayed on the top floor my balcony faced Areca Lodge. the tv was the old tube style and the internet was slow i could not stream movies and it would drop constantly.  I would stay there again if they would get faster stable internet

TVs are now flat screen and have HDMI input. Wifi works fine for streaming movies when available but as noted it does drop out at times.

• 7 months later...

Is there any new informatin about this property, looks very good,booked my flight for 2 weeks from 17 April   and looking to book hotel,please replay if you guys have any new information and is it good or not ,thankss

Archived