Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Baraquda & Serenotel review

maxoz

Baraquda - 7 day stay. I really nice and clean hotel, and imo their best feature is definitely the pool with lounge chairs and chill music. The rooms are clean but with somewhat awkward furnituring, bed is in the middle of the room making it a little inconvenient with tight space around it. I got 7-days for a really good deal in expedia, and i was´t able to negotiate the same price for another week (close but still not) - so i had to stick with my principles and change hotel for the rest of my stay in Pat.

Serenotel Pattaya Beach Front - 7 day stay, upgraded to a seaview balcony room. Other rooms don´t have balcony, i always prefer to sit out and have a cig&beer and just calm down after sex. First of all it´s a construction site right next door making loud noise between 12-8PM messing with my mid-day nap. The construction had just started so i would recon it would be like that for the next year atlas (from June 2016). The rooms are kinda out-dated but clean and decent sice. The rooftop pool is also nice with a great view of the Pat bay, but kinda small. 

Looking back i regret moving from Baracuda (even without the noise from the construction site), because i loved hanging by the pool at daytime and it has just higher standard in general. The girls also seemed more happy with Baraquda, don´t underestimate the power of a nice hotel in the monger scene! Both hotels GF-friendly with registration..

I never book with breakfast, because in Pattaya rhythm 8-10PM is nighttime ;)

Baraquda has long had the reputation of being one of the few truly Guest Frindly hotels in Pattaya. By "truly" I mean in both senses of the word i.e. no joiner fees (for one) PLUS the attitude of the reception staff to over night visitors. IMO the 2nd reason is important - for those who like to stay 5 star.

Most of the 5 star hotels will "allow" over night guests, its simply not worth their while not to as they dont want to piss off customers. However, with the exception of The Marriott and Baraquda the reception staff can be a little frosty to the girls.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived