IGNORED

Soi Honey Hotels

ohgodyes

Hey all

Wanted to offer my feedback on two hotels on soi honey I stayed in and one I checked out.

Honey Inn- Reasonable price, some rooms a bit run down on the first floor. It is a bit of a walk to the main road.

Holiday Inn Resort- I stayed almost three months here. Good price, pool, closer to main road. Wi-fi in the main lobby when I was last there. Thinking about staying there again. Spacious rooms. Breakfest included, and short walk to Apex (main road hook)

There is a sawadees (sp?) right across the street from Holiday Inn. Smaller rooms the Holiday Inn, nothing special.

Ask and ye shall recieve 

Nothing is incurable, nothing is impossible ~Bruno Groening

Queen Vic soi honey real run down British pub if your into that, oh good cheap food.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

24/7 Boutique hotel, I stayed there last August/September. Modern, well furnished rooms, small pool on roof. Breakfast included in price and served in Honey Inn opposite. When I stayed price was a bit more expensive than Honey Inn, but it is variable. 

I liked the place, very helpful and friendly staff. 

I just stayed 5 days at The Scenery at the second Road end of Soi honey. Nice hotel, only 2 years old I believe. Very friendly and helpful staff. Deluxe room was spacious and had all the basic needs like a TV, mini bar, in room safe. The only flaw was the small shower, so small that bigger people will have issues. The door opens the wrong way (swings inside) making things even more difficult. Shower head was fixed at shoulder height, about 1.80m high. Also doesn't use the electric heaters for the water you see in a lotta places, took ages to get warm water which wasn't even warm really.

I disliked it so much I left, shame cause everything else was really good for the 1200bht the deluxe room costs. Oh and the balcony is only like 50cm wide, good enough for a smoke but there it ends.

WiFi was great. Watching netflix worked perfect.

• 1 month later...

H Boutique, Honey hotel and 24/7 are all part of the same chain. They offer good value, decent rooms and the staff are competent and friendly - GF of course. The 3 hotels share the same breakfast facility (at Honey)...breakfast is usually included in the room rate. H Boutique and Honey's better rooms are at the front (deluxe - I think), all 24/7 rooms are good.

Of course the absolute best thing IMHO is the location.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As me being new to this and my first trip makes me wonder if this is a safe choice

Soi Honey is very central and a good place for a first timer. Maybe stay at the more upmarket 24/7 hotel for your first trip.

Archived