IGNORED

Duplicated Posts

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

Why are we getting so many duplicated posts lately must be taking up a lot of room on here.

Is it to much trouble to just click once in stead of 3 or 4 times, i want to read topic's not loads

of duplicated posts and it's getting worst. 

It's because of poor wifi, if it doesn't upload people will try again and then once there is connection it all gets posted double. Has happened to me already too.

Sent from a Samsung soon

Hi Guys

Why are we getting so many duplicated posts lately must be taking up a lot of room on here.

Is it to much trouble to just click once in stead of 3 or 4 times, i want to read topic's not loads

You know you dont have to read all the duplicated posts. dont you

Come on guys don't shout him down,he does have a point.

Come on guys don't shout him down he does have a point.

(sic)

Come on guys don't shout him down,he does have a point.

Come on guys don't shout him down he does have a point.

(sic)

Good one.

Robw

Hi Guys

We do close duplicates down when we find them.

If you guys see any we may have missed, then click the report function and that will alert us to the problem. Then we can clean it up.

Cheers.

It's because of poor wifi, if it doesn't upload people will try again and then once there is connection it all gets posted double. Has happened to me already too.

No doubt you're right about poor WiFi as one reason, but IME the usual reason is that the board is running slow, which causes it to hang.

On a PC if I'm not sure I sometimes open a New Tab and look for see....on a phone it's not so easy.

A lot of the problems I see are to do with using smart (?) phones to post eg no spellcheck, lack of punctuation, fcuking quotes up when clipping, intruding in my box, posting portrait aspect ratio pics sideways..............

.............oh and those damned Twatatalk footers.    :hello09:

Archived