IGNORED

I'm looking for a hotel in Kanchanaburi

SlowlyMan

I was out there a few years ago, but don't recall the hotel.  You guys have any good ideas? 1,000 - 1,500

I think either Agoda ( which you can reach by clicking through from PA and so helping to support the PA board) or Bookings.com are probably your best bets.

Used this place a couple of years ago , couldn't fault any thing with it except have to go out for breakfast

Half way between the bridge and the bars , easy walk or motorbike/ sidecar taxi

http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/u-dee-room-and-coffee.en-gb.html?

Pong Phen  guest friendly, walking distance to beer bars and restaurants, nice restaurant and garden. I prefer garden than riverside bungalows.

I think either Agoda ( which you can reach by clicking through from PA and so helping to support the PA board) or Bookings.com are probably your best bets.

I've gotten burned with Agoda bookings in the past.  Everything looks good in the pictures. Always better to have a feet on the ground report.

Archived