IGNORED

Book now or upon arrival.

Micky Lews

Afternoon People..

I booked a return Flight From Heathrow to Bangkok Direct on the 29th Dec

Can I ask a people's opinions & on whether or Not I'd be better off Paying for hotel now on Agoda or chancing it upon Arrival??.. We're getting taxi from airport to patts on arrivall

It's my first trip to thai & my mates 3rd time.. He's Staying at zea chick hotel & Just Paid £500.00 for 9 Days....

Thanks in advance :)

Book 29-2nd at least bro.  Peak of peak season.

NYE just stay on Soi 6.

It's low season , wait until you arrive , and if you want to make your mate look silly  , pay about £ 150  for 9 days . 

Wait until you arrive....it's great fun lugging your luggage around town sweating bullets looking for a room especially when your buddy will be checked in and taking care of business. Think of the money you'll save.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Book now.

You can get a Standard Room in that hotel on Expedia for £332 for 9 nights or on Asia Travel for 1350 baht a night.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Get it booked now mate - use this site and tripadvisor for reviews. Don't waste your precious Patts time lugging cases around looking for a hotel. Areca Lodge, Centra Nova, 24 7 are ones I would recommend.

I'd go with booking one night, then book remainder next day. Will give you a little bit of time to pick best location.

I'd assumed he wanted to stay in the same place as his 'mate' as they're sharing a taxi.

Cheers for replies, hints & tips..

All the equivalent rooms my mate has booked in the zea chick have all Gone..

Still searching but a lot of the decent hotels at around 2.5bht per night with sea views have gone.. I'm guessing it's going to be busy in patts over new year..

If you meant 29th Dec and not 29th Aug then yes it's best to book in advance. Best places will all be booked by then.

When you said 29th it read like this month - no mention of December!

Def book asap,

Might be worth contacting the hotel directly and asking about availability.

Though Agoda are showing availability?

image.jpeg

Phew 500quid for 9 nights even over new year Christmas time is steep,yes you will need to book a lot of places will already be booked out.For what it's worth I have a choice for 3 condos for 47 nights Jan/Feb for 20,000 about

500euro in Jomtein. will check the exact location before I commit myself.

If you meant 29th Dec and not 29th Aug then yes it's best to book in advance. Best places will all be booked by then.

Sorry mate.. Yes 29th December..

Book for your entire stay or be prepared to change hotel om a daily basis .... if you can find anything within you price bracket (assume your idea not booking before arrival is related to save a few quid?)

When you said 29th it read like this month - no mention of December!

Def book asap,

Might be worth contacting the hotel directly and asking about availability.

Though Agoda are showing availability?

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

It was the Sea view I was after Davidge,

Anyway, not to worry..I've booked the Sabai Inn Superior Double For just over 20k Baht.. Read shit loads of reviews as well.... Happy days :)

Book now, unless you don't mind wasting precious holiday/fucking hours looking for a hotel during the height of high season.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

This question arises frequently and always gets fairly emotive answers

My take on it is simple

1. You will always find availability in Pattaya, even more so these days so that suggests booking on arrival would be ok......... however

2. HOWEVER quiet or busy Pattaya may be the most popular hotels etc still fill first. If you want to GUARANTEE your choice for room for the entire stay I advise you to book in full in advance.

I have been victim twice of this - i DID book but only the first few days. Aftre 3 days i had to leave the hotel on both occassions - never again.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived