IGNORED

Garden Guest House

glenjean

Hello to all,

I am seeking  information on a Guesthouse off of Soi  Buakhao near the angle of Soi 15 which is almost opposite of the Pattaya City Hospital. It’s called Garden Guest House. There are rooms above the bar which is called the Garden Beer bar (a Belgian owned bar). It’s not far from the LK Metro area and about 40 meters from Soi Bouakhao and not far from The Avenue Shopping Mall.

Has anyone stayed here before or recently? What is the quality of the rooms and guest house? Cleanliness, noise levels of the area and inside the rooms? House cleaning services? Quality of the Restaurant and food?

I like a quite hotel but one that’s still close to transportation and restaurants and bars. Do they offer discounts for a 1 month stay? I looked at their web site but as we all know websites are designed to attract customers and looking at pictures can be very deceiving. This guesthouse may fit my needs and hopefully I can gather some real time information about it from someone that has stayed here recently or before. If anyone can provide any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Do you want 5 rooms?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Can you delete all the extra threads you have posted, just ridiculous !!

I've Stayed there a couple of times -first time May 2015 for a few days (cos the idiots next door had double booked me) and Nov 2015 for a couple of weeks

Very good rooms with decent rates however the smaller rooms don't have a proper door on the bathroom just a curtain that comes across.

The owner and staff were very nice. The bar seemed sometimes quietish through the week but more lively at weekend with Belgian ex pats. It has two pool tables and a few decent size TV.

Nice place to drink coffee in the day (and you get a couple of biscuits) catching up on emails etc.

Cleaning was very good and they have an off site laundry service -just leave behind the bar and get next day at 5pm.

Noise doesn't bother me but cant remember it being loud but obviously there's a bar underneath and there is Baby Boom gogo across the road.

They have a website and facebook page with pics of the room etc.

Dont think they do food but you can bring stuff back and eat there -Pizza Italy is a couple of doors away -Just looked on their facebook reviews and seems some people have mistaken it for Pattaya Beer Garden!? 

I'll probably stay there again sometime  :WinkGrin1:

• 2 weeks later...

I've Stayed there a couple of times -first time May 2015 for a few days (cos the idiots next door had double booked me) and Nov 2015 for a couple of weeks

Very good rooms with decent rates however the smaller rooms don't have a proper door on the bathroom just a curtain that comes across.

The owner and staff were very nice. The bar seemed sometimes quietish through the week but more lively at weekend with Belgian ex pats. It has two pool tables and a few decent size TV.

Nice place to drink coffee in the day (and you get a couple of biscuits) catching up on emails etc.

Cleaning was very good and they have an off site laundry service -just leave behind the bar and get next day at 5pm.

Noise doesn't bother me but cant remember it being loud but obviously there's a bar underneath and there is baby boom gogo across the road.

They have a website and facebook page with pics of the room etc.

Dont think they do food but you can bring stuff back and eat there -Pizza Italy is a couple of doors away -Just looked on their facebook reviews and seems some people have mistaken it for Pattaya Beer Garden!? 

I'll probably stay there again sometime  :WinkGrin1:

Don't forget the meat & 2 veg gogo opposite!

Archived