Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Penthouse Hotel

badboybilly

Im very very surprised more mongers dint mention this hotel ????

Think it is now under new ownership , but the former owner used to spam his hotel on forums , write false reviews etc , people that did stay there used to complain about cockroaches a lot and the owner ...... hopefully it has improved

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Watching the videos it seems like a real mongers hotel !!!

Videos to the dance. Club downstairs , bondage gear and swings in the room !

Best you book in and report back ;)

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Best you book in and report back ;)

Why dont you ??

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed here twice - Nov 2015, and New Years 2015/2016.

Staff was good, room was clean. 

Rooms are really organized around doing the boom-boom.  Some rooms have jacuzzi

Rooms are dark, so it may be hard to wake up in the morning.

​The included breakfast is nice.

I paid 1800 THB.  And as a first time visitor, I appreciated being able to book a car from BKK through the hotel.  That cost 1700 each way, about 500 more than other services. But I was fine with that in order to feel more confident my transport was in order.

They allow up to three people in the room - registered guest, plus 2 joiners - at no extra charge.

I would recommend.  But full disclosure:  on my next visit I'm going to spend a bit more and stay at Siam Bayshore because I want to have a more 'resort' experience.  I just hope I don't have a problem with guests.  

The club downstairs is now mainly Katoeys.

At least, it was last year. It looked to be closed when I walked down the Soi on my latest trip.

The restaurant in the hotel is OK, but I wouldn't stay there again. Always been way overpriced & rather grotty and dismal.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I stayed at Penthouse for three nights in March 2016.

The hotels is clean enough and I didn't see any cockroaches. They did have a couple of cats in the lobby though (I'm allergic to cats, but didn't feel a thing).

The rooms look much like they do on the hotels homepage. All decorations are very sex oriented (including the pole and the swing in my room).

The bar next to the hotel wasn't very interesting to me, since the girls were about average and the LBs are just not my thing.

Wifi was good, breakfast was okay (no buffet, but order from short menu).

I should have no objections to staying at the Penthouse again.

I would give it a 3.5/5 rating.

• 2 months later...

i liked this hotel. its a lil expensive. food in the restaurant sucks especially the breakfast, and they will fuck u if they provide a taxi. jaccuzi & shower is cool, beds big & comfy, air conditioner works, televisions & stereo worked. has lotsa weird shit all over the walls, a neat little pool, bar is mostly ladyboys w expensive drinks, bathroom/shower is wild with extra shower heads, only a couple blocks from starbucks, has a nice balconey with lounge chairs, internet worked well, and the best part is they are lady friendly - and all the girls i brought there liked the crazy room decor.  

Archived