IGNORED

Upscale Hotel with Private Pool... Any suggestions?

zerocool

I need to find a upscale hotel in Pattaya/Jomtien area with a private pool. I now of many in Hua Hin like AKA but not in Pattaya. Girl is willing to do photo shoot so need something private.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

The Jomtien Beach Penthouses in Jomtien Bach Road Soi 9 has 2 type of room with private pools. I've stayed there a few times and the it's basically Apartments for short term or long term rent. There is a "3 Bedroom Penthouse Pool" Room and a "Penthouse Suite". These rooms are on the upper 2 floors of the Building, but for privacy you would probably need a room on the top floor and the block is a "J" Shaped and they may be some other balcony parallel to the Pool Area. I sure the more secluded room could be arranged if available. These Rooms go for 7,000-8,500 baht on Agoda. I may be possible to get better than this. See the link to Agoda & direct to hotel.

Jomtien Bach Penthouses - Agoda

http://www.jomtienbeachpenthouses.com/

"I thought I wanted a Career. Turns out I just wanted a paycheck to buy plane tickets to Thailand."

My Previous Trip Report:

A Fresh Start: 1st Trip Report after 17 Trips

You may be better off looking on Airbnb or a similar website for a house with pool. I was considering this option last trip, once you are back from the beach the cost isn't prohibitive and you get all the extra private space / private pool.

Just a suggestion.

Archived