Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How many time in advance do you guys book an room ?

Feeling972

I spend a lot of time considering hotels for each trip - and usually book the ones I know well in advance. Maybe not for the whole time.

Unless it's a holiday like songkran, I book in the cab from the airport to pattaya.

I'm all booked up for November now planning to book up for songkran 2017

I usually travel 6 to 8 times per year (not only to Pattaya or Thailand). I usually book my hotel room(s) 3-6 weeks in advance.

Since I like to try new hotel, this is usually not a problem for me.

With regards to Thailand, I have only visited outside high season. While I have encountered "all full" hotels, this is not a problem, since there are so many hotels.

Emailing the hotel directly is always a good idea. I did this recently and got the online rate reduced from 4500 to 3200B. I've stayed at this hotel before and know the staff by name which probably helps.  Doesn't always work but well worth the effort of sending an email.

Archived