IGNORED

LK Metropole and Smoking

ianaug

Hi,

I have spent hours searching google for reviews on this hotel to find out if they allow smoking in the rooms and I am no wiser just a lot older.

Could anyone help me please?

If they do not then could anyone recommend any similar central hotels that are guest friendly and allow smoking in the rooms?

Thank You

Ian

Most rooms have a balcony at lk hotels . Why can't you smoke on the balcony ? I'm a smoker and can't stand smoking in the room , but that's just me

Just stayed in LK Metropole for 6 nights in a smoking room. No problems at all - just tell them you want a smoking room...

Sent from my KIW-L22 using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Most rooms have a balcony at lk hotels . Why can't you smoke on the balcony ? I'm a smoker and can't stand smoking in the room , but that's just me

same as in a gogo or a restaurant!

Is stepping putside that big a deal. Be respectful of others!

• 2 weeks later...

None of those hotels will give you any fuss about smoking in the room. I stayed at the LK Metropole about 3 weeks ago for a week and had no complaints. They have the ash tray out on the balcony when I first arrived but have had my room cleaned with the ash tray inside full of butts. Just dont burn any sheets or leave burn marks and you will have no problem. 

Enjoy the trip

First Trip: Pattaya April 6-20th 2013
Second Trip: Bangkok November 21-26th 2013
Third Trip: Pattaya May 3-7th 2014
Fourth Trip: Bangkok November 26-30 2014

• 7 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 2:37 PM, ianaug said:

Hi,

I have spent hours searching google for reviews on this hotel to find out if they allow smoking in the rooms and I am no wiser just a lot older.

Could anyone help me please?

If they do not then could anyone recommend any similar central hotels that are guest friendly and allow smoking in the rooms?

Thank You

Ian

Hi mate im looking for the opposite in terms of smoking in a room I nearly booked into the flipper lodge before reading they allow smoking so mabey have a look at that venue its right in the action and very close to central festival. 

• 3 months later...

Hi Ianaug,

I stayed there, most rooms have a balcony you can smoke on, I don't think you can smoke in the rooms.

Video here, if you want a look,

On 07/07/2016 at 6:45 AM, Satangman said:

+1

Archived