Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sombat Condotel Pratumnak Hill ?

Sargy

I was wondering if any of ye have any reviews of this place? It is across the road from the Irish Wolfhound on Pratumnak Soi 4. Is it a noisy building with there being so many apartments?

no problem with noise,only downside for me was getting in and out of pattaya,scary motor bike ride,but there is a bike taxi opposite the building,a good laundry service close by as well.food not bad in the wolfhound either.

I guess you don't like the big hill so?..There is the option of going the Thappaya Road route into town..Once the place isin't noisy I don't mind..I am a light sleeper even after a feed of beer and I get very cranky if I am woken up..getting old...I know Bo in the Wolfhound for years...nice man..he told me last year he was retiring but he is still there I am told

Just to let you know,I got a monthly rate in January for €348,roughly 14000 baht,plus electric,water and cleaning,through Roomorama which I think is a good deal...Plenty of good choices on that site...The apartment I booked is newly renovated,pool view and is looked after a guy from NZ so I am hoping for a good stay..

Archived