IGNORED

Hotel Vista - Soi 4. Any info?

Fire Bar Matt

Hi guys,

I'm looking at accomodation for an upcoming trip and on Agoda there's a hotel called hotel Vista that looks interesting.

I like the idea of being close to Soi 6 so I can utilise the room for ST's rather than the bars upstairs rooms.

Has anyone recently stayed there and can advise on their experience, Joiner policy and the like?

Cheers.

I went to check out the rooms a few years back. Nice enough hotel but at the time i had a TGF, & when shown through the hotel, it was FULL of Arab men starring at my lady...especially at the pool area. We obviously stayed elsewhere.

Now that was a few years back, not sure if it's the same these days. 

Good location both.August is a little bit cheaper and with a better reviews rate ( 8.1 )

Up to you!

P.S. August requires a cash security deposit of THB 2,000

Good location both.August is a little bit cheaper and with a better reviews rate ( 8.1 )

Up to you!

P.S. August requires a cash security deposit of THB 2,000

Thanks James, it's never an easy decision but I can get a executive suite at August for a pretty good rate for when I want to go so I'm thinking I'll just go there and do the ST rooms on the 6.

when i checked a few years back they had a joiner fee. If August Suites is an option go there. @mind is also a good option if you want to be near Soi 6

I just came back from Pattaya and stayed at this hotel for the second time. They don't charge a joiner fee...I think it's a good quality hotel and I like soi 4

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

2 Ive stayed at in the area -

Bella Villa Prima Soi 4, great hotel in a good location with a nice pool, Ive stayed there 7 times now

Pattaya Blue Sky Soi 5, better than Bella Villa prima, usually cheaper, more modern and fresher rooms than Bella, very friendly staff.

Out of the 2, Pattaya Blue Sky is the best. Going for my 2nd stay there next week :)

2 Ive stayed at in the area -

Bella Villa Prima Soi 4, great hotel in a good location with a nice pool, Ive stayed there 7 times now

Pattaya Blue sky Soi 5, better than Bella Villa prima, usually cheaper, more modern and fresher rooms than Bella, very friendly staff.

Out of the 2, Pattaya Blue sky is the best. Going for my 2nd stay there next week :)

Hi is the bed soft or hard in Blue Sky hotel?

Vincent Law

Hi is the bed soft or hard in blue sky hotel?

A lot of reviews complained of hard beds and I was worried before my 1st stay there. They were firm but comfortable IMO, I certainly had no cause for complaint with them

A lot of reviews complained of hard beds and I was worried before my 1st stay there. They were firm but comfortable IMO, I certainly had no cause for complaint with them

Thanks.

Vincent Law

Stayed there last August .... room good, bathroom good, breakfast not so good, full of Arabs .... hardly any Aussies/Brits/Yanks/Euros

Archived