IGNORED

Harry's Place Soi Honey

you2

Just stayed here for 2 months,love the place fan with aircon is great.Larger fridge modern decor, will post more pictures when I got time. I still got one more day left so got to make the most of it. The last pics is of Harry and his wonderful wife ,he got or will get anything you need.         a87.JPGa88.JPGa89.JPGa90.JPGa91.JPGa92.JPGa99.JPGa123.JPG

Very informative pictures. How much for one night/week/month?

large room 800 baht a day smaller room 700. cheaper with longer stay. I will inquire about set weekly and monthly rate.

If you find out monthly deals,do they include water & electric ,also wifi speeds etc? thanks in advance . 

Water and electric are included. I will inform the owner of this web site so he could answer your questions directly. You would be surprised , how great it is having a fan blow over you with aircon on. I could not live without this now, I overheat pretty fast while doing the deed.

you2

Is this your first trip to Pattaya or have you visited before?

:GoldenSmile1:

I Have been coming to pattaya 1 to 3 times a year for the last 12 years why do you ask?

I Have been coming to pattaya 1 to 3 times a year for the last 12 years why do you ask?

Because these type of rooms are to be found all over Pattaya...........thanks anyhow :hello09:

Yes this is a budget guest house but most I have found just have the aircon. When I was looking for a place to stay this last trip I found very few pictures and information about the places on soi honey so I thought I would try and provide some info on this one. You must be some pattaya expert, so my post would be for someone researching soi honey guest houses.And I don,t think your rude posts are needed. 

Doesn't sound very cheap though at 800 Baht ...

I think the trick to these places is the monthly rate, far more congenial. Do they offer?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Longer rates here are cheaper as is most the other guest house's and hotels, I find it better to e mail the owner to get exact rate's, for the dates you need. The captains place on soi honey for long time are very cheap.Which is a good older basic guest house. A lot of the guest houses on this soi do not even provide chairs and table on balcony. So you have to weigh all the options before deciding.As I have provided some pictures I hope others who stay at the guest house's and hotels on this soi do the same. A lot but not all the massage lady's will go back to your room to give you sexy massage.When entering guest house lady is asked for a ID which is then photo copied,If she come's again she just needs to say she has been there before. This way you can just stay in the comfort of your own room and let them come to you,as I am very lazy some times. 

I have on my 4 trips prior to this last one stayed at the bay breeze which I also liked but one thing to note they had 2 smaller beds to make a large bed and my knee always found that crack while doing the deed, which I found to be very  uncomfortable. So any hotel which stated 2 twins to make large bed was off my list this trip and most of the hotels I researched on this soi had this type of a bed. I talked to a staff member at bay breeze and she said they are changing this but I would need to see for myself to confirm, If anyone is staying at the bay breeze let me know your finding on this matter.I have also stayed at the captains and the malee guest houses, which where good value but a step under Harry's place.

Yes this is a budget guest house but most I have found just have the aircon. When I was looking for a place to stay this last trip I found very few pictures and information about the places on soi honey .And I don,t think your rude posts are needed. 

My initial question to you was a simple one about how many times you had been to Pattaya as in my reply the type of room you were showing can be found all over Pattaya,you then reply that it is a "rude post" to which I in turn say that you are being a little bit "touchy",

Now I ask another question,respectfully,I know soi Honey very well and Gerry and Lek at the Captain,s Guest House are personal friends of mine from years back but just a short walk away from here you can get better/newer rooms for less,this of course is my own personal opinion,take it or leave it :GoldenSmile1:

It maybe that the location is more important than the accommodation,if that is the case then enjoy :hello09:

Location Location Location First 3 words in real estate  :GoldenSmile1:

These two places are within a pebble throw of each other

Yes the captains is a great low budget guest house but has no fan with aircon as I remember. maybe you or petermik can post other places on this soi with this accommodation, so far, I have seen no pictures of this as this is now important to me as not having twin beds to make one bed.

Here are some pics from the captains in 2011, nice place but I do not see a fan in room and the bed is smaller and so is bathroom and everything else.So where not comparing apples to apples here.

Pats june 2011 393.jpg

Pats june 2011 390.jpg

Pats june 2011 389.jpg

Pats june 2011 183.jpg

Pats june 2011 188.jpg

I'd be all at sea with that one

Archived