IGNORED

Nova Gold or Nova Park?

maimeesatang

Weighing up booking one of these two hotels for a trip in late October, the locations fine for me on both , just wondering if anyone has stayed in both and which they preferred.

For the dates im looking at theres only 160 baht difference in price....

Nova Park is nicer imo the room was huge , both however its the location to far from any thing much that makes them for me a dealbreaker , and why I believe they are so keenly priced   they are arn't they .

The locations fine for me, i need sleep by the pool in the day, and Nova Park looks like it has a nicer pool area for that! , and like you say the price is right at just 1000 for Nova Park and 1160 for Nova Gold.

Nova gold pool is good as well,  both hotels pools are in shade in the morning though. The price reflects the location imo I prefer to be on soi Bukhu LK MetroAreca Lodge there ticks all boxes but the location means its more money.It was such a drag getting from Nova hotels to the entertainment areas by motorbike and back as the buggy they have was not always there .the Jamesons pub by the Nova hotels is expensive and I got food poisoning one day . 

I stayed at nova gold last month nice place i liked the restaurant across the street and the location was good as well nice maids

Sent from my SCL22 using Tapatalk

I stayed at nova gold last month nice place i liked the restaurant across the street and the location was good as well nice maids

Sent from my SCL22 using Tapatalk

Nova Gold is an outstanding value hotel. Brilliant rooms at a giveaway price. Two issues only (1) location - if you want to be in say LK Metro or WS all the time, then it's a little bit of hassle; (2) the pool as I remember is completely in the shade - with no sunbathe deck.

Nova Gold is an outstanding value hotel. Brilliant rooms at a giveaway price. Two issues only (1) location - if you want to be in say LK Metro or WS all the time, then it's a little bit of hassle; (2) the pool as I remember is completely in the shade - with no sunbathe deck.

In the shade yes , location is whati s keeping the price so low. I wouldn't stay any more nice as the rooms are.

I reckon is less than 10min walk to second road?

Vincent Law

Archived