IGNORED

E-Outfitting second road near Central/Hilton

piero

Stay for 1600 Bahts at this hotel with good location near entrance Central Festival center on the back second road, with garden and only 2 floors i feel like on a small resort in the center of Thailand, large room with simply bathroom,  was upgraded in a grounfd floor room, with lovely terrace, the difference of the room of first floor is about 65 Bahts !No ppol and no resturant only a small place for breakfast and a reception a guy speaking only chinese and english, to be quiet near everything it's a good choice.

http://www.pattayaone.com/e-outfitting.html

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0281.JPG

Not for me pal looks a proper shit hole

:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-

Just stayed in Areca for 5 nights @ 1600 a night - compared to that this does seem a shit hole...

Sent from my KIW-L22 using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

It's a different style, no pool, they have the place to made one on the ground,and in this area not easy to have new hotel with pool on the ground, but they choose a garden with water to be quiet, for example a visited the new D hotel, 1200 Bahts, not far, large rooms with large pool on the roof, but look like a large condo not a hotel on my opinion

IMHO far too expense for what you get. For this price you can get a pretty nice modern room.

Room itself does not seem very small on the pictures allthough that could be slightly misleading.

​The bathroom looks very small.

Stroll 2 minutes around the corner to soi Honey and you will find a clutch of hotels which are cheaper and better. 1,400 THB at 24 7 hotel gets you an ultra modern room, pool, gym and breakfast.

If i check Agoda i see only 3 USD difference between hotel on soi Honey Inn without pool, like The Scenery, Honey Inn, H Boutique and E-outfitting, 27 to 30 USD

If I check Agoda, you can get a room at 24 7 for 1,341THB. Modern and chic, with roof-top pool.

maxresdefault.jpg

247-Boutique-Hotel-Rooftop-pool.jpg

• 1 month later...

Stroll 2 minutes around the corner to soi Honey and you will find a clutch of hotels which are cheaper and better. 1,400 THB at 24 7 Hotel gets you an ultra modern room, pool, gym and breakfast.

Stayed at Bay Breeze hotel a 3 star property on Soi Honey, around 1100 baht with breakfast buffet . Best thing about the BF buffet is fried beacons in the menu.

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Stayed at Bay Breeze Hotel a 3 star property on Soi Honey, around 1100 baht with breakfast buffet . Best thing about the BF buffet is fried beacons in the menu.

Mate - Bay Breeze is definitely on my list of 'must try' places...thanks for the recommendation.

Stayed at Bay Breeze Hotel a 3 star property on Soi Honey, around 1100 baht with breakfast buffet . Best thing about the BF buffet is fried beacons in the menu.

I just stayed at Bay Breeze on my most recent holiday. 1000 baht without breakfast.. 900 if you stay at least a week. Room is ok. Pool is a bit small and not very deep. Also, it is only on the 4th floor so you only get 2 hours of actual sun because of all the tall buildings around.

The rooms next door at City Scenery (?) look really nice. 1000 baht too, but the pool is small and on the ground floor... but zero sun.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If I check Agoda, you can get a room at 24 7 for 1,341THB. Modern and chic, with roof-top pool.

maxresdefault.jpg

247-Boutique-Hotel-Rooftop-pool.jpg

That pool looks real nice. How big and deep is it?

That pool looks real nice. How big and deep is it?

Deep enough for proper swimming - not a kids pool (only ladder - no step entrance)...nice views from up there too.

Archived