IGNORED

The Hideaway

Tezla

I just randomly saw an ad for this guesthouse called "The Hideaway", had a look on their website and tripadvisor, and from that it looks like a cool place.

But i could not find anything here on PA, has any of you stayed there, that can tell a little about how it was ?

I can interested in things like:

Sound level from street/nearby bars

Do the things work, like AC and TV ect. ?

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

there is a thread running in this section just type "the hideaway" into the search engine and u get 9 hits inc the main one.

i've seen the rooms and they are a cut above the usual..................but there are only i think 6 and the place is very popular so getting a booking may not be easy.

thanks for the reply, i must suck at searching. I have now tried 10 times searching for "the hideaway" and just "hideaway" and i cannot find any threads for it.

But as you say its a very popular place, so i might not even be able to get a room, but i might try :P

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

thanks for the reply, i must suck at searching. I have now tried 10 times searching for "the hideaway" and just "hideaway" and i cannot find any threads for it.

But as you say its a very popular place, so i might not even be able to get a room, but i might try :P

When you enter the word you are searching for in the search box to the right of the box you will see a question mark and then a button.The default setting for this button is to do the search just in the one topic.You sometimes have to touch the button to give you a selection.Then select forums so then I think it does your word search for the whole board.

I had a friend that just stayed there over Songkran. He said everything was very good, rooms were quiet and that he'd definitely stay there again.

Cheers

Expensive for a guest house ,

Of course u can find cheaper place but believe me , it's well worth the few extra baht !

The bar is also a great place with comfortable seat and sofa ,good pool table,a perfect  start for a night out 

Love this place

Archived