IGNORED

Any reviews on Pattaya Loft?

plimsollmark

Good day gents and fellow mongers !

Looking at options with a 1 or 2 bedroom units for a short getaway next week with the lads.

Apart from the LK variants et al, have found this hotel called Pattaya Loft, central pattaya road, Soi 12.

Surprisingly could not dig up any details on this forum, probably because of my feeble searches... so can anyone give an opinion on this?

Many thanks.

NEVER HEARD OF IT ?? WHERE IS IT LOCATED??

Thank You, John Gray.....PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!!! TEXXXAS THE SHOW WITH OVER TWO DOZEN XXX ADULT FILM STARS AND MORE!!!   AUGUST 17-21st IN HOUSTON, TX. @ HILTON SOUTHWEST, WHERE YOU CAN STAY WHERE THE STARS STAY!!  AND ALL THE DETAILS WILL SOON BE UP ON WWW.TEXXXAS.COM OR LOOK IN  MY MAGAZINE ONLINE WWW.HOUSTONNIGHTMOVES.COM OR YOU MAY CALL ME AT 832-563-3699! ALL PA'S RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION!!!

Recent name change - used to be Citin Loft. When staying at Amari Nova Suites, I have whizzed past it on many an occasion. A mate told me that it is a decent 3 star GF hotel. Have to walk to 2nd rd / soi buhakow for Baht bus (5 min walk?).

Citin Loft Pattaya - agoda.com‎

Thanks mate. Appreciate the information. Also many thanks for the list of hotels reviewed by you in the other thread. Very informative.

Hi,

Stayed in the 1 bedroom rooms several times.

Rooms are very big, furniture has started look a bit worn.

Cost has slowly been going up.

Room cleaning etc good.

The 2 pools on the ground floor are under cover, there is a large pool with a bar directly opposite belonging to another hotel you can use for 50baht a day.

Plenty of little food outlets / laundry / taxi bikes / massage close by.

Close to Soi Buakho from Central Road end.

Sorry never eaten from the hotel.

Seems the main clientele now is from the sub continent, at times the entrance foyer resembles Bombay railway station.

Good luck.

Archived