IGNORED

April suites, March hotel or 247 boutique hotel?

Hakuna Matata

I'm off to pattaya for the first time at the end of this month for four nights with two of my mates. we are looking to book three bedrooms.

I've spent so much time over the last few weeks trying to decide which hotel to book and have now narrowed everything down to above three.

so any thoughts on which hotel to book out of these three would be greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go for 247 since it has best location especially for a newbee

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I stayed 24/7 last September for 7 nights. Great location, new rooms, pool is a bit small but OK. It's a good choice.

I'm in Pattaya now, staying in Areca Lodge which IMHO is much better. 2 big pools and the breakfast is far superior to 24/7

Haven't stayed at other 2 places

I agree with the post above. I've stayed at both and both are equally as good.

247 is in the better location in my opinion.

I stayed 24/7 last September for 7 nights. Great location, new rooms, pool is a bit small but OK. It's a good choice.

I'm in Pattaya now, staying in Areca Lodge which IMHO is much better. 2 big pools and the breakfast is far superior to 24/7

Haven't stayed at other 2 places

I was looking at Areca, but it's already booked out for the dates I need.

thanx guys, 247 boutique hotel it is I guess!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Areca is nice if you are looking for more of a "resort" feel. I was in one of the older wings and it was showing its age. If you really enjoy laying at pool and a bigger hotel Areca is good. 
I stayed at 24/7 in December, kind of had a feel of a "boutique" hotel, everything seemed to be pretty new. Enjoyed the glass walk in shower, nice small pool on roof, when I was there not many people used it. Breakfast was same same every day, gentlemen at egg station is very nice and professional. If you are there more than a week you will probably need to switch up breakfast a few times. 

I have stayed at 24 7 and April....both equally good, but IMHO 24 7 has the best location. Comparisons with Areca are difficult to make as it is a significantly more expensive hotel than 24 7 or Aoril Suites.

Go for 24 7....it ticks all the boxes.

Archived