IGNORED

Hotel selection pattaya

Jarppi

Hi! I am coming to pattaya next month and didn't reserve accomodation until now. Wanted to try some new hotel and this one near Soi 6 came down. Problem is i have no clue about the hotel. Is it even guest friendly? Anyone been there and if yes any impressions from it, good or bad?

Lähetetty minun SM-G800F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

erm.... you didnt say which hotel!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

oh, the hotel is called "Selection"? Thats confusing! Sorry, my bad!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Sutus Hotel on Soi Bukaow. Has a lot of choices and prices for rooms. You can reserve by internet

without payment up front. Very close to LK metro/Soi Diana area. Usually have rooms. WI_FI is good.

Rooms a fairly big. Service and staff are friendly and helpful. Pool/spa. Check the website for more info.

http://www.sutuscourt.com/

hi jarppi

found this review on Agoda for hotel selection....

Jay A.
United States of America
February 15, 2016
Not Joiner Friendly
Not Joiner friendly hotel. Tho you pay for a double occupancy room and check-in alone, if you bring a guest you will be charged 1000baht.

hi jarppi

found this review on agoda for hotel selection....

Jay A.
United States of America
February 15, 2016
Not Joiner Friendly
Not Joiner friendly hotel. Tho you pay for a double occupancy room and check-in alone, if you bring a guest you will be charged 1000baht.

Deal breaker. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Sutus Hotel on Soi Bukaow. Has a lot of choices and prices for rooms. You can reserve by internet

without payment up front. Very close to LK metro/Soi Diana area. Usually have rooms. WI_FI is good.

Rooms a fairly big. Service and staff are friendly and helpful. Pool/spa. Check the website for more info.

http://www.sutuscourt.com/

Thank you. Checked that out and seems very good choice.

Archived