IGNORED

ktk regent suite

billy_swanson

Booked the executive suite. Was £41 a night for 12 nights in July. Shold of maybe waited !

Anyway has any stayed in the executive sweet as how is the hotel In general?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Its pretty good for the money! ... large rooms, all mod cons, large bathroom, good breakfast, 24/7 shuttle to Pattaya Klang, gym, nice pool (indoor) ... its got everything ... also some good food just outside at small restaurants, many Family Marts/7/11s, also close to Thai BBQ ... l'll be back there again in August. 

I was in Regent Suites last week and currently in the Royal Residence. The suites are excellent and great value for money. My current suite cost less than 1,500 baht per night including breakfast. Bought through Agoda - the hotel reception couldn't match the Agoda price

I was in Regent Suites last week and currently in the Royal Residence. The suites are excellent and great value for money. My current suite cost less than 1,500 baht per night including breakfast. Bought through Agoda - the hotel reception couldn't match the Agoda price .

Hi which one do u prefer among the two hotel?

And are there Thai restaurants near by both hotels?

Vincent Law

The bathroom in the Regent Suites was bigger with a large tub and separate shower cubicle. In Royal Residence the shower is over the bath. There are lots of different room types in each and I've only stayed at one type in each. I moved to the Royal Residence as the room was quite a bit cheaper and I wanted it for a week.

There are a few places to eat nearby but only a couple of basic Thai places. The hotel's own restaurant is actually pretty decent and not expensive.

Thanks for the advice. I will be there in 6 weeks for 2 weeks. Can't wait 555

Regent is better than Royal .... Thai BBQ down the road and two restaurants within 50 metres ... both good.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had 9 days in a one bedroom suite in Regent Suites. For 2150 baht / night for a very large room it has to be my favourite so far.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Archived