IGNORED

Hotel Recommendations?

Lex Luth0r

:Hello9:

I am planning my next (2nd) trip in June, and I am looking for any advice and recommendations that all you beautiful experienced people may have. I stayed at Penthouse for my cherry, and while nice, it was a tad out-dated compared to other places I have heard of. I am looking for a place that has:

ROOM SERVICE

- Must have. nothing like ordering food to your rom any time you are hungry, especially after a crazy night and your just don't feel like be acquainted with the sun

MODERN

- Just not a hole in the wall. Updated fixtures. Newer TV. Nice modern bathroom- roomy.

NOT CRAZY EXPENSIVE

​    - Please not more than 2000 - 2500 baht a night. Definitely don't mind a cheaper places, but I want a nice place. It is a vacation after all.

CLEAN

- Clean

CLOSE TO ENTERTAINMENT

- Don't mind being on WS, or any main street, don't mind loud nights, as I will probably be out until it all settles down anyway. On baht bus route. 

Girl friendly goes without saying. 

Any advice will help a lot. Yes, I have checked on multiple sights. I am just curious to see what you all have to say.

Thank You!

:Bye5:

PS. A minibar would be great! Maybe even a small villa or condo that a isn't crazy expensive. Like Secrets Villa. I'll be there for 2-3 weeks, and want to slumber comfortably... Thanks again!

The SeaMe's on Soi 10 probably tick all your boxes..  I like room service too. Especially for breakfast. 

Plenty of hotels with room service, but I don't know how many have 24hr RS

Jr23, on 26 Feb 2016 - 12:22 PM, said:

I am planning my next (2nd) trip in June, and I am looking for any advice and recommendations that all you beautiful experienced people may have. I stayed at Penthouse for my cherry, and while nice, it was a tad out-dated compared to other places I have heard of. I am looking for a place that has:

ROOM SERVICE

- Must have. nothing like ordering food to your rom any time you are hungry, especially after a crazy night and your just don't feel like be acquainted with the sun

MODERN

- Just not a hole in the wall. Updated fixtures. Newer TV. Nice modern bathroom- roomy.

NOT CRAZY EXPENSIVE

​    - Please not more than 2000 - 2500 baht a night. Definitely don't mind a cheaper places, but I want a nice place. It is a vacation after all.

CLEAN

- Clean

CLOSE TO ENTERTAINMENT

- Don't mind being on WS, or any main street, don't mind loud nights, as I will probably be out until it all settles down anyway. On baht bus route. 

Girl friendly goes without saying. 

Any advice will help a lot. Yes, I have checked on multiple sights. I am just curious to see what you all have to say.

Thank You!

If you change one criterion a little you will have countless opportunities .

That is room service "any time".

If 7am to midnight (maybe 1am) is acceptable your choices will increase exponentially.

Areca Lodge ticks all your boxes

Thank you! I checked this place out. It looks great. Clean and fresh. It seems to be a location for families/children. I don't mind that, but it makes me feel weird when I see a family looking like they are headed to Disney land in a hotel I bring girls constantly. I have no shame or anything, and couldn't care less what people think. But still, I try to avoid them as much as possible. Are there may families you see there? I see it's right next to LK Metro. Looks like a great location. Thanks!

The SeaMe's on Soi 10 probably tick all your boxes..  I like room service too. Especially for breakfast. 

Plenty of hotels with room service, but I don't know how many have 24hr RS

The Sea Me Looks okay. I am thinking of just staying at one place a night until I find the perfect place I am looking for lol. thanks!

Just checked out Page 10. I almost stayed here last time I went. It looks like a great place also. The rooms all seem the same to me. That bathroom look really clean and updated. Thanks!

What do you think of View Talay 6? Looks promising

With most codos it just depends on who you are renting it from. Daily or longer term arrangement. Is electric, water, garbage and WiFi included. Do you have to pay extra for cleaning?  On a daily rental most of that stuff is included just like a hotel but you should check to be sure.

With most codos it just depends on who you are renting it from. Daily or longer term arrangement. Is electric, water, garbage and WiFi included. Do you have to pay extra for cleaning?  On a daily rental most of that stuff is included just like a hotel but you should check to be sure.

Noted. Will be going for 2-3 weeks. I really just want the most bang/sq footage for my buck, in a great location. I am really looking for a place similar to penthouse, in a better location (closer to LK Metro. Soi 6), for a cheaper price. My first/only time I went, that's where I stayed. It was great, just I know I overpaid compared to all the other places I've heard about and seen. Thanks!

I'm reluctant to recommend W14 Soi 14 Walking St, because it's a very small brand new hotel , and don't want it to be booked out when I want to go , because Iv'e recommended it here , but it's the best value in Pattaya.

I'm reluctant to recommend W14 Soi 14 Walking St, because it's a very small brand new hotel , and don't want it to be booked out when I want to go , because Iv'e recommended it here , but it's the best value in Pattaya.

Wow that place seems nice also. The room sizes that Agoda shows seem a bit small compared to the others, but it look the most modern. Thanks!

Although one of the oldest hotels in town,you might have a look at the superior rooms on the sixth floor of the Mike hotel on second road,close to WS  and fairly big modern rooms and bathrooms,but the pool is not great but as you did list that in your wishlist ,maybe you  won`t mind,Girl friendly with room service should be about 1800b per night.On main baht bus route also.

Its condoes and no room service as far I'm aware of . You can  order from one of the restaurants in their regular opening hours and have the grub brought to your room. 

Although one of the oldest hotels in town,you might have a look at the superior rooms on the sixth floor of the Mike Hotel on second road,close to WS  and fairly big modern rooms and bathrooms,but the pool is not great but as you did list that in your wishlist ,maybe you  won`t mind,Girl friendly with room service should be about 1800b per night.On main baht bus route also.

I just took a look at Mike's. That place seems overpriced and outdated. Can't believe they want as much as they are charging. All the negative reviews sums up what the pictures try to say. Sorry, No Offence.

That`s ok none taken,as i said it is one of the first hotels in town,suites on the sixth floor are nice,but i admit main selling point is it`s location,good luck on your search. 

One of the best located hotels and GF and great value for money is Intimate hotel by Tim Boutique hotel. You can get a deluxe room for around £33 a night. I too am booked in this hotel for my upcoming trip at this rate.

One of the best located hotels and GF and great value for money is Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique Hotel. You can get a deluxe room for around £33 a night. I too am booked in this hotel for my upcoming trip at this rate.

Wow, That place looks amazing. the executive suite is looking like a winner, and the location is perfect also. About 100 a night. I know a tad expensive, but as I said, it is a vacation after all. I'd be hard pressed to find a suite that big and nice in Las Vegas, or Miami for any where near $100 a night. Right next to LK Metro, and just a short baht bus ride to Soi 6. It's looking nice. I may still have to get a condo or villa if my broke friend travel along, or just get the a extra bed/Cot put into the living room of the executive suite. Thanks for the recommendation. Definitely on the top 3 of the list for now!

• 1 month later...

Archived