IGNORED

Where to Buy Light “Smart Casual� Leather Shoes, Regular Size

Henrik2000

Hello. In Pattaya i would like to buy light “smart casual” summer leather shoes, perhaps even half-open ones (“slippers”?), regular size, not handmade, not sneakers, not boots. The price should be no more than in the west.

My first idea would be to look in Central Festival. I have been to the shoe store on Beach Road not far from Walking Street (Bata?), but thought the stuff looks a bit clumsy.

Once in Bkk in Central Chitlom i found very nice shoes in a boutique within the department store (not on the main shoes wall). According to the sales girl, these shoes were “designed in Italy and Made in Thailand, sir”. Whatever, i liked them, still wear them and i wonder if you know any alternative to looking around Central Festival or if you would recommend one certain outlet within Central Festival? Google didn’t turn up something promising.

Thanks!

Soi bukao (spelling gets me everytime). There is shoe shop on here sells the exact things your wanting Ill get the name when I pass if it helps

Donny, thanks, the shop would certainly interest me. If i walk around there, do you think i would find it anyway? Or maybe you could mention some "landmark" (hotel?) opposite or besides it? (Wouldbe maybe easier than finding the shops name itself.)

Thanks!

I'll have a walk past it in the morning and let you know, I'm not 100% at the minute any places close by to it.

Donny, thanks.

Hanging and Jason, thanks. I will check one or both of them.

If your shoe size is anything like mine you will find it very difficult to find shoes big enough...I'm about a 46 European.

I tend to go to the Bata shops, many of them in the main malls. Get what you are looking for 7-900 baht.

Archived