IGNORED

Russian Plane Crash

Rainsberger

Daddee,

Glad to see the Thai girls keeping you so busy and well occupied that you've either forgotten or missed the fact that the Soviet Union ceased to exist over twenty years ago.

You're paradise keeps all the worries of daily life and worldly affairs out of mind. I need more of that.

soviets, russians, whatever...  hahaha.  and I am not in paradise, I am stuck in fucking obmamamamama land.  hating just about every second of it, except for my son and his undefeated football team going into the playoffs this friday!

UK Government announced they think there's a possibility a bomb was put on the plane.

They've stopped flights from Sharm to the UK and sent a security team to check out the airport there.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

soviets, russians, whatever... hahaha. and I am not in paradise, I am stuck in fucking obmamamamama land. hating just about every second of it, except for my son and his undefeated football team going into the playoffs this friday!

Sorry to hear that; thought you had moved to Patts;

Sorry to hear that; thought you had moved to Patts;

I did ,but the IRS fucked my life up a bit... working on my triumphant return, will be a vacation though, may not be able to go long time for another year or more.

hate obama and the feds with all my being.....   fucking motherfucking cocksucking assholes....

:GoldenSmile1:

I did ,but the IRS fucked my life up a bit... working on my triumphant return, will be a vacation though, may not be able to go long time for another year or more.

hate obama and the feds with all my being.....   fucking motherfucking cocksucking assholes....

Come on Daddee, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.

:-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

The bomb theory has also been corroborated by Pentagon, CNN all over it.

................................................................................................................

The bomb theory has also been corroborated by Pentagon, CNN all over it.

too bad obama and company weren't on that plane...

too bad obama and company weren't on that plane...

Would need a bigger plane!

Whoah! Better hope those feds aren't reading your posts! Steering very close to what your courts might consider threatening the life of the president.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

thanks so much for your concern about my welfare. go on any Facebook forum and you'll find much more threatening statements being made by the thousands. the hate for this corrupt administration grows stronger every day.

so my statement wishing that those ASSHATS were retroactively loaded on that plane is nothin

thanks so much for your concern about my welfare. go on any Facebook forum and you'll find much more threatening statements being made by the thousands. the hate for this corrupt administration grows stronger every day.

so my statement wishing that those ASSHATS were retroactively loaded on that plane is nothin

Better stop watching Hannity before you get a coronary. ..or an audit!

You're pretty switched on Sinbad.

Do you know if Obama has visited other countries in the Middle East besides Israel?

Google didn't provide me with much Joy.

Your previous reference did, however.

Which I will quote

'In a 1971 interview, comedian Groucho Marx told Flash magazine, "I think the only hope this country has is Nixon’s assassination." U.S. Attorney James L. Browning, Jr. opined, "It is one thing to say that 'I (or we) will kill Richard Nixon' when you are the leader of an organization which advocates killing people and overthrowing the Government; it is quite another to utter the words which are attributed to Mr. Marx, an alleged comedian."[20]'image.jpg

Looks like the Russians may have joined the big leagues now that one of their commercial aircraft got blown up.  "If" this is true it will be interesting to see how they handle this.  

you're quite an annoying little twat lately.

Looks like the Russians may have joined the big leagues now that one of their commercial aircraft got blown up.  "If" this is true it will be interesting to see how they handle this.  

Not exactly the first time for them. This incident is the first that comes to mind.

Archived